Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsWhirlpool
254 cu ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator ENERGY STAR Qualified

25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator ENERGY STAR® Qualified

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator ENERGY STAR® Qualified!
Karen C.
Lexington, SC
The Whirlpool side by side refrigerator in our rental home is about 20 years old and runs like a champ! Every once in a while it needs a small part to keep it going but has been reasonably low maintenance for the several years we have been using it. I have always had Whirlpool refrigerators for the past 15+ years because they are reliable, attractive, and designed with the end user in mind with regard to space and shelving. I would choose Whirlpool again for my next refrigerator and recommend to all.

Looking for your answer?