250

by Davines

For damaged or processed hair. Rich and full-bodied NOUNOU Shampoo delicately cleanses and deeply nourishes hair with Fiaschetto tomato, leaving it soft and hydrated. Winner of Allure's 2015 Best of Beauty Awards.

Hair is deeply nourished, replenished and gently cleansed. Fiaschetto Tomato: sourced from the Calemone Farm of Mr. Mario di Latte in Serranova, di Carovigno, Brindisi as part of Slow Food Presidium. Fiaschetto Tomatoes are full of antioxidants and Vitamin C, which restore and invigorate hair.

WATER, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYLISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAUROYLMETHYLISTETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, PEHENTYL BENZOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKAYLACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, GLYCOL DISTERATE, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DICAPRYL ETHER, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTETH-3, LAURYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, TRISODIUMETHYLENEDIAMINEDISUCCINATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, SOLANUM LUCOPERISCUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, C11-15 PARETH-7, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LAURETH-9, TRIDECETH-12, LINALOOL, GERANOIL, TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, TRIBUTYLCITRATE, C1 19140 / YELLOW 6, CI 14700 / RED 4, CI 61570 / GREEN 5.

Of all of the Davines shampoos you have tried or are familiar with, which would you most recommend for dry, damaged, color treated hair?
Is this product worth it? My hairdresser recommended it to me for damaged heat styled hair. I naturally have wavy/curly hair but generally straighten it. I really need to fix my hair strength and frizz. Help!
How much of this product do you have to use? I feel like I’m using a ton and it’s hardly lathering at all. I don’t know if I’m using it correctly! Thanks!
Start your review of 250!
Darlene R.
Richmond, IN
This is a great shampoo for dry hair. Made for color treated and/or chemically treated hair. This shampoo is so rich and conditioning. Leaves your hair soft, silky, and shiny. Tops for very dry hair!!!!!
Lauri B.
Bellingham, WA
This is the current product I’m using and like all of the others, it’s absolutely amazing. Gentle with even colored hair
Autumn B.
Buffalo, NY
Very good for BLEACHED hair and frizziness! Love the smell! Hydrated my hair very nicely considering that this is a shampoo!
Sophia B.
Evansville, Indiana
I started getting super into hair care after I noticed my hair was looking dry and damaged and started getting easily tangled from bleaching it twice. That’s when I learned about ph in your shampoos. The higher the ph the more harmful it is for the scalp and hair. This shampoo has a ph of about 3.5 which is beneficial and moisturizing for the hair. The bottles are kind of small but I usually only wash my hair twice a week so it lasts me easily 6 months or more. My hair is back to life and so soft. The awesome thing about this brand is they have something for literally every hair type or what type of hair wash you want. Cannot express how much I love this brand.
Jessica K.
Phoenix, AZ
Literally my favorite shampoo! It smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth!!!
Dina D.
Luxurious Italian shampoo that makes you feel like you’re in the hair salon when you’re at home. Davines products are top of the line. Nounou takes care of your hair if it’s dry or damaged. Have been and would buy again.
Kayla M.
Nolensville, TN
This is the most amazing shampoo I have ever used. I absolutely love Davines and am so happy my hair dresser introduced me to this line. I have fine hair but I also have extensions and it is very gentle on my extensions. I have a large bottle that has lasted me 3 months already. I would definitely buy again. Plus the smell of this shampoo will draw you in!
Brittany V.
Milltown, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this shampoo! It’s so good for my hair. The winter has been hard on my scalp and it has done wonders. It’s not cheap but worth the price for sure. It smells great and I’m very happy this this! Highly recommended
Brenda G.
San Diego , CA
I do like the Nounou line, I expected it to be better. But it does the job, I wish it would lather a little more.
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this brand I keep coming back to them I would recommend this product to others despite the cost is a little high but I will definitely recommend you at least try some of their products I’m satisfied with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...