$25 Zaxby's Gift Card, 2-Pk uploaded by Kari L.

BY NONE

Kari L.
Kari L.
Columbia, MO
Review for: $25 Zaxby's Gift Card, 2-Pk
Excellent Blue salad with blackened chicken tonight. Great flavor good veggies 😜
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Denison, TX
Review for: $25 Zaxby's Gift Card, 2-Pk
 If you have not tried Zaxby's's, jump out of line at Chick-fil-A and drive over to the nearest one! Even if it's in Arkansas. Presley. No, really. Trust me! I love Zaxby's. I discovered it while my husband and I were in Nashville. And I had to find out more about it  because they literally have the best ice. Add the fact that their chicken in their branding in their sauce in their salads are so much better than Chick-fil-A and I have a winning combination. But then, but I tasted the sweet tea! Trust me. Thank me later.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Clearwater
Review for: $25 Zaxby's Gift Card, 2-Pk
This place opened up next to my job. And let me tell you I went for the grand opening JUST TO GET A TASTE I waited 20 mins in line. And let me tell you. It. Was. Worth. It. Beat chicken I've had in a long time. The price is reasonable for taste and I would Greatly Recommend You Try!!!
Shea F.
Shea F.
Andrews
Review for: $25 Zaxby's Gift Card, 2-Pk
I love zaxbys! The zaxby sauce is to die for! I do get heartburn everytime I eat it but I get heartburn anytime I eat chicken! Lol so! But I get the nibblers everytime I go! They are the perfect size for me and a side of fries! Don't forget the zax sauce to dip your fries!
Lorri E.
Lorri E.
Review for: $25 Zaxby's Gift Card, 2-Pk
Very tasty meals. Wonderful salads, actually enough to share, full of chicken. They do not skimp on their products. Great quality and taste. Flavorful chicken good alone or with their sauce. Well seasoned fries, no need to worry if you are in the drive through... their food is seasoned properly and you won't pull away wishing you had ask for condiments.