$25 Zaxby's Gift Card, 2-Pk uploaded by Kari L.

BY NONE

Stacy S.
2008 reviews
This place is awful. I received A coupon for A free sandwich so I went to go pick it up for my boyfriend. The sandwiches microscopic, she charged me for barbecue sauce when there was already sauce on the damage and she didn't bother to tell me. I also waited almost 15 minutes for this in microscopic sandwich. I would not waste my time after energy ever coming to this place again for any reason. He said the sandwich was gone in one Bite. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I love the chicken nibblers from here, they always cooked perfectly and really good for a quick lunch when you are in a rush to get back to work. My only negative is that sometimes they are a little slow, they are suppose to he fast food... and a fair warning if you are not a fan of seasoning on fries don't get their fries. I like it but even for me sometimes they add way too much.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Zaxby’s is honestly one of my all time favorite things about going to the south. The food is incredible the salads are so freaking big I’m pretty sure it stops being healthy and starts being glutton. But they are amazing.
Stephany G.
Moultrie, GA
This is my favorite place to eat. I always get a boneless wings and thingz in nuclear. The zax sauce is AMAZING. I eat it with my fries. The seasoned crinkle fries are sooo good and enjoyable.
Kendra W.
Clearwater
This place opened up next to my job. And let me tell you I went for the grand opening JUST TO GET A TASTE I waited 20 mins in line. And let me tell you. It. Was. Worth. It. Beat chicken I've had in a long time. The price is reasonable for taste and I would Greatly Recommend You Try!!!
Shea F.
Andrews
I love zaxbys! The zaxby sauce is to die for! I do get heartburn everytime I eat it but I get heartburn anytime I eat chicken! Lol so! But I get the nibblers everytime I go! They are the perfect size for me and a side of fries! Don't forget the zax sauce to dip your fries!
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
The only downside to this place is the wings are kinda small, but other than that the food is seasoned and peeped just right and they always make sure it's hot and fresh.
Melanie M.
Denison, TX
 If you have not tried Zaxby's's, jump out of line at Chick-fil-A and drive over to the nearest one! Even if it's in Arkansas. Presley. No, really. Trust me! I love Zaxby's. I discovered it while my husband and I were in Nashville. And I had to find out more about it  because they literally have the best ice. Add the fact that their chicken in their branding in their sauce in their salads are so much better than Chick-fil-A and I have a winning combination. But then, but I tasted the sweet tea! Trust me. Thank me later.
Lorri E.
Very tasty meals. Wonderful salads, actually enough to share, full of chicken. They do not skimp on their products. Great quality and taste. Flavorful chicken good alone or with their sauce. Well seasoned fries, no need to worry if you are in the drive through... their food is seasoned properly and you won't pull away wishing you had ask for condiments.
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
I love zaxbys like omg ! So good when you’re looking for a good quick and affordable meal! Variety of choices and everything taste like LOVE. I recommend