25 16

25 16"x20" Black Picture Mat Set White Core Bevel 11"x14" Photos Backers & Bags

BY NONE

Set of 25 pieces of 16" x 20" Picture Mattes for 11" x 14" Photos with 25 backing boards and 25 crystal clear sleeve folding flap bags. US Art Supply Brand Premium High Quality Mattes, Backers & Plastic Sleeve's that are all Made in the USA by Crescent. The opening size is 10.5" x 13.5" for 11" x 14" photo prints. Color: Black. The mats are beveled cut with white core and 4-ply thick (about 1.4 mm or 1/16 inch), The backing is white on both sides. see more...

25 16
25 16"x20" Black Picture Mat Set White Core Bevel 11"x14" Photos Backers & Bags
Casey V.
Casey V.
Techie Expert
Love these mats. It's good for displaying pictures or artwork. I used it all the time to display my art stuff.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Love these to frame pictures. They make the picture pop and look great. Have them in a few colors.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Evansville, IN
Great mats!! I used these for all of my family portraits that I gave as gifts for Christmas.
Gina W.
Gina W.
My mom would love this..she's been looking for a cute and creative photo mat.and its in the colors she wants.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
I love these mats. they help every picture to display so beautifully and makes the picture pop!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
These make framing your photographs an ease! They are perfect for adding a professional touch to portraits. I have a collection of black and white photographs I've taken and recently framed them with these black bevels and they are beautifully displayed now! Definitely suggest them for any display.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Cabot, AR
Cheap Product. Great product. Would purchase again. Convenient as its carried art Wal-Mart

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Very nice was just what I was looking for at a good price would recommend it
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Evansville , IN
Love using all these in my frames created a whole wall of black and white photos with these and it is so cute!!
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Makes framing so easy, and so professional looking, deceintly priced. I would recommend this product
Jon M.