24K Premium Gold Collagen Beauty Face Mask for Anti Aging 10X Absorption for Professional Skin Care uploaded by Kariana F.24K Premium Gold Collagen Beauty Face Mask for Anti Aging 10X Absorption for Professional Skin Care uploaded by Brittany S.24K Premium Gold Collagen Beauty Face Mask for Anti Aging 10X Absorption for Professional Skin Care uploaded by Lisa L.

BY IBEAUTYLABS

4 in 1 Treatment- Whitening, Moisturizing, Pore Minimizing, Anti-wrinkle with innovative 10X Absorption Technology with a 98% absorption rate. Highest in the industry. The facemask will gradually dissolve under body temperature and permeate quickly into the skin, providing the nutrients and moisture needed. The absorption rate of this product is more than 98%. For professional spa treatment at home. A great gift for your Mom, Sister, Spouse or Girlfriend. This 24K Gold Collagen Mask will make it a Awesome gift! For all skin types and all season. Perfect for rehydrating dry, damaged skin, leaving facial skin smooth and firm Premium Gold Collagen Mask slows down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to slow down skin aging. Gold hydrate your skin significantly and expel toxins, thus soften wrinkles, tighten skin and creating a radiant complexion. Anti- Aging Benefits makes you look Younger and more Beautiful! Significantly hydrate and moisturize your skin with Hyaluronic Acid to firm, soften and brighten dull complexion Gold stimulates lymphatic drainage and increases blood circulation, thus Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while repairing sun damage and age spots in just several treatments Premium Gold Collagen Mask prevents Premature Aging with regular use. Gold Collagen Mask has ability to expel harmful toxins and free radicals from your skin and prevent premature skin aging. Collagen face mask enhances collagen synthesis process, which can combat the effects of aging and overexposure to sunlight Professional Quality Facial Mask for Spas, Beauty Parlours and Treatment at Home iBeautyLabs Products has been used by Professionals around the world. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roxann F.
I bought this the other day. I love doing all face masks for all reasons. I have mixed reviews on this product. First of all I love how it feels on the face. It's cold and it hydrates very well. The things that I don't like about it is the time that it has to be left on your face. There's so much gel and if you do not lay down it will slide off your face and it won't do a job. All in all rating 6 out of 10.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Absolutely hands down best mask out on the market it made my face look so radiant felt so amazing relaxing and cooking easy to apply and remove I will be purchasing only these mask for now on the collagen in the mask really made my face fuller in a good way I highly recommend it gave my face such a glow I have such acne prone sensitive skin little big for my little face but it was cool
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I've been wanting to try a Gold Collagen Face mask and I got this @ibeautylabs Face mask for review. I absolutely loved it- it left my skin feeling great afterwards, very moisturized.

#iBeautyLabs #facemask #Beautytips #Lookyounger #Beautifulskin #Facemask
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
The 24 k Gold Collagen Mask will tighten your pores, reduce wrinkles lines, this product is affordable and works wonders for your skin leaving itit feeling rejuvenated and refreshed I will definitely buy this product it works so well for my skin.
pariss.Angelo U.
Rockwall Texas , TX
this is really good for my skin I have oily skin and this made my skin looks so high drain and for the first time my foundation didn’t look dry only
Kariana F.
Inverness
I use these face masks occasionally and love how soft and fresh they leave my skin. However they are fairly messy as they are soaked in so much product and they are difficult to place correctly as they are pretty big for the average face 😂 as seen in the picture I have added they also look pretty terrifying 🙈
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
In love with this product because my skin look very moisturized and perfect because this product has collagen and thisnis exceptional, and so natural, if you'd like tonsee your skin beautiful and so perfect you have to try it because its amazing 😎😎😎😍
Lori A.
I had been dying to try this mask for a while and I finally did and it's amazing!!

My skin looked so radiant and refreshed after and felt a lot more soft and plump too.

Can't wait to get more ❤
Raudelys o.
Santo domingo
Esta máscara me encanta ya que es fácil de aplicar la mascarillas líquidas de oro no me gusta ensucia mucho y toma mucho más tiempo para aplicar
jalila B.
Casablanca
i always wanted to try this mask it's really great wright many people have tried it a lot and this is the result of thr resulrs
member-de66d
METROgustaria aportar luminosidad a mi rostro me gustaría ver como queda me podrían mandar pruebas gracias
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?
Khadidja F.
Es ce que cette masque Gold est efficace ?
member-de66d