suggested searches

3 star

13%

2 star

1 star

Now this makes me feel like a bougie B. It has a nice texture and definitely improves my skin's overall glow. I haven't noticed significant lifting or firming but it is a fun sparkly mask. I prefer some of the other PTR masks more but if this comes in a multi-pack I will use it.

Product reviewed: Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Mask Mask, 5 Ounce

Not the biggest fan I tried it and didn’t notice a difference a little fragrance wouldn’t hurt. I guess it did make my skin a little soft but for the price I would buy something that cost less and works better :/ just my opinion everyone’s skin is different it’s worth a shot.

I only use the product once I think it was just okay I still have it it came in a set that I purchased it was the first time I used it I can't really say if it needs improving cuz I haven't used it enough but I do like his retinol oil I use that faithfully every night

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Which Peter Roth Thomas products are worth it? They seem pricey to me and not sure if I’m missing out 🤨
Does this work for droopy lower lids?
peter-thomas-roth-24k-gold-mask-pure-luxury-lift-&-firm Does anyone see a noticeable difference in their skin after using this product? I have it but haven’t used it yet.
more questions