24K Gold Gel Primer - Firm

Experience the gold standard in facial rejuvenation. This essential first step to your NuFACE microcurrent device is infused with the anti-aging benefits of hyaluronic acid, algae, and peptides. Mess-free brush applicator Lightweight, leave-on formula Anti-aging 24K Gold Complex Oil-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free Choose from 2 anti-aging formulas BRIGHTEN Helps diminish dark spots for more radiant-looking skin with brightening ingredients niacinamide and licorice root extract OR FIRM Firming ingredients DMAE and alpha lipoic acid help tighten and tone for younger-looking skin Size: 2 fl oz. tube Promotion codes cannot be applied to auto-delivery orders; orders must be placed separately.

Is it better than regular nuface primer? What’s the difference?
Have you used this without the tool and just apply and leave on?
Start your review of 24K Gold Gel Primer - Firm!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
This is a great primer for the nuface but the original one works just as well for a fraction of the price. This has a smoother texture which I like but the bottle is too small for the price. Probably wouldn’t repurchase again but it is a nice product
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I have started using this with my nuFace mini and it is MUCH better than the regular gel. Not so thick and gross, easier to wash off (though this you don't have too) and is a thinner formula. I also feel like i don't need to use as much of this as i do the regular gel which is nice because its somewhat expensive. I have not experienced the firming benefits yet but I've only just started with this gel a week ago. Honestly i probably wont repurchase due to price, but it is better than the gel included with the device. Still looking for a cheaper alternative face gel.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
I LOVE... LOVE... #NUFACE 24K BRIGHTEN GEL PRIMER. I APPLY AT THE SAME TIME I APPLY MY SERUMS. THIS GEL LEAVES MY SKIN LOOKING AS IF I GOT A MINI FACE LIFT. I WEAR ALONE OR I LOVE WEARING UNDER MY MAKEUP, BECAUSE IT LEAVES GOLD FLAKES UNDERNEATH ENOUGH TO MAKE MY SKIN LOOK DEWY & HEALTHY. MY BIGGEST ISSUE WITH MY SKIN IS ALL THE TANNING I DID AS YOUNGER ADULT. THAT NOW I HAVE DARK PIGMENTATION ON MY CHEEKS. IN USING THIS BEAUTY PRODUCT I'VE NOTICED MY DARK SPOTS ARE FADING. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT'LL I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IN MY SKINCARE REGIMEN. THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS AWESOME PRODUCT IS THAT ITS AFFORDABLE. THANK YOU #NUFACE FOR INTRODUCING ME TO YOUR 24K GOLD BRIGHTEN GEL PRIMER & ACHIEVING #MYNUFACE. #review #skincare #regimen #24kgold #gelprimer #brighten #hyperpigmentation #dark #pigmentation #influenster #lovemyskin
Katrina K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed using this firm version. Seems to give a more solid feeling than the regular version. Very easy to use. Cleanse, apply area by area followed by the device. Each area timed out and massage remaining residual product in. If it seems too much you can wipe I bit off or sleep in it. Works great with the NuFace mini or maxi, and can be used in conjunction with other NuFace machines. Great product that does show results after a few weeks, and sooner depending upon level needed or wanted.
mary E.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This product works as a conductor agent with the ultrasound device. It keeps you from feeling the little zaps an electrical impulses that are stimulating the collagen Network under our skin, to help repair and lift. It also leaves the face with a slight glow. You definitely have to use this primer to get the best results with the apparatus.
AngeLa K.
Fremont, NE
24K Gold Gel Primer - Firm uploaded by AngeLa K.
I personally like this applicator a lot better than the original primer. This is just like a paint brush tip and I don’t waste as much. It contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which is good for the skin in the anti-aging process and using this along with the trinity device has shown tremendous results! It is a big jump in price from $12 to $39 so I don’t always use it on every treatment. I rotate between this and the original primer, along with the serums... wow!24K Gold Gel Primer - Firm
Khala R.
San Juan
In my opinion this primer is better by all means than the original. You don't had to remove it and has all of my skin loving ingredients like Gold 🤗 and the anti-aging and firming benefits is a plus. This product is a keeper in my daily routine with my NuFace trinity device.