BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMajestic Pure
24k Gold Facial Mask From Majestic Pure, 88 Oz - Ancient Gold Mask Formula The

24k Gold Facial Mask From Majestic Pure, 8.8 Oz - Ancient Gold Mask Formula The

by Majestic Pure

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 24k Gold Facial Mask From Majestic Pure, 8.8 Oz - Ancient Gold Mask Formula The!
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of the best face masks I have ever tried. It is a MUST HAVE. I got this on Amazon, it was a gr at price. This masks brightens the skin on my face and gives me a glow. If I have a blemish that won't come to a head I use this mask, it brings all the gunk and stuff to the surface. My skin always feels so soft after using this also. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I use this sometimes twice a week, sometimes every other day depending on how my face feels. It's a great mask to use in the morning before you put your makeup on.
 Carrie S.
Stockton, CA
24k Gold Facial Mask From Majestic Pure, 8.8 Oz - Ancient Gold Mask Formula The uploaded by  Carrie S.
Great product with a great price tag. Applies nice and smooth almost has if it was made with silk. Left my skin feeling refreshed smooth rehydrated definitely recommend trying this product.
Anam S.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Not my usual consistency I like for a mask, but this glimmering gel keeps my face bright and acne free. I don't have severe breakouts, just occasional problem areas around my chin that'll have zits, and this feels like a glamorous luxury. Like it way better than Glamglow's gimmicky masks which always feel heavy on gimmick, light on results+useful ingredients.
Kaydee J.
I like this face mask . I use it about once a week and it helps keep my face moisturized.

Looking for your answer?