24K Eye Elixir

An anti-fatigue peptide serum that that massages away puffiness as it smooths and refreshes the eye area. This multitasker is infused with powerful age-defying ingredients to refresh eyes & prevent signs of fatigue

Want to know if this product it’s good for my eye? I been looking something for dark eye and wrinkles please ! Help
I Just ordered this one, does it helps with dark circles ? Any recommendations how to use? Thanx
Is this necessary for this to be put in the fridge in order for it to be cold[product:pixi-24k-eye-elixir]?
Start your review of 24K Eye Elixir!
How would you rate this product?
Vishra P.
24K Eye Elixir uploaded by Vishra P.
Let me start by saying I absolutely love Pixi products for my face cleansing routine such as Pixi Glow tonic, Pixi Double cleanse, and Pixi mist. However, it is not the case with the Pixi 24K Eye Elixir. The Eye Elixir is infused with collagen with peptides and raspberry tones. It comes in a slim tube with a roller ball metal tip to glide around your eye area however in my opinion it doesn't roll smoothly. I usually freeze it for few minutes before use- to make it glide smoothly. The serum is made with real gold to increase circulation, prevent signs of fatigue and reduce puffiness. I would have to disagree with it because I have been using it for 2 months and I have not noticed any difference in the health of my eye bags. I would not recommend this eye elixir but I do recommend to try the milky mist and/or glow tonic and/or the mud mask cleanser.
Shelby R.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Purchased at: Target
This was like running water on face. I returned it because it was absolutely useless. It looks like those roller lipglosses from the 90’s
Sameen L.
i received this product a few months ago in a PR package and to be honest, i am kind of confused about this product. maybe i am using it wrong or the applicator is just not working?! the little product that does come out seems to be cooling and hydrating, however, i dont see much product coming out for under my eyes. will have to pass on this product.
Amina C.
Manchester By The Sea
I like this serum, but honestly it just seems very basic. There is nothing special about it. The packaging is very nice however. I got this for undery-eye bags but it didn’t work. My eye bags are still very much present. Overall, I wouldn’t spend money on this.
Shannon L.
Garfield, NJ
I have the worst swollen eyes when I first wake up. This eye elixir has saved my life. You keep it in the freezer so it’s cold when u apply. My eyes are back to normal within minutes. It’s amazing and not expensive at all. 24K Eye Elixir
Amy C.
Works quickly when you need to depuff your eyes quickly. My husband likes this too! Packaging is convenient and handy. Great for a final eye depuffing step before primer and foundation.
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
I just started using this and it does help the bags under my eyes, they aren’t gone but they’re less puffy. I don’t have dark circles so I don’t know it it works. I like Pixi products and they are reasonably priced. 24K Eye Elixir. #pixi #eyes #skincare
Po C.
Phoenix, AZ
Cooling metal ball tip helps to depuff eyes. Formula glides on and doesn’t ball up or leave a greasy film.  Just a couple swipes and good to go.
Halie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Brilliant eye serum and roller to help reduce dryness, puffiness, and keep you looking refreshed.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
24K Eye Elixir uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Target
Nothing that great to say about this product. Saw no difference. I like most other Pixi products so a bit disappointed. Purchased at Target and was not expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noemie B.
Trois, QC
il y a 2 ans
24K Eye Elixir Is this a good eye serum? I don’t know what eye cream to use anymore.. The famous banana one by Ole Henrickson makes my eyes cry!
MariClare M. il y a un an
Yes I really like it
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
il y a 2 ans
Does this work for under eye bags? 24K Eye Elixir #pixi #puffyeyes #pixi24keyeelixer
Jane S. il y a 2 ans
Yes esp when kept in the fridge and used it in the morning
Bethany M.
il y a 2 ans
Does 24K Eye Elixir have noticeable results? I love pixi skincare and am very interested to know if this works!
Krystina P.
brantford, ON
il y a 3 ans
Can 24K Eye Elixir replace my eye cream?