BY PALMER'S

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm help for marks and blemishes. see more...

24 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm SPF 15 .15oz Each
  • "I use this every day, a miracle for dry lips. Makes your lips so soft in 2 minutes. My lips haven't been dry since using this." in 4 reviews
Ariana B.
Fort Drum
 This lip balm is my go to lip balm because it leaves your lips soft through out the whole day. I have been buying palmers lip balm for ago a year and i carry it everywhere with me. I bought one for my sitter and now I have her hooked lol  I love in NY where it  get super dry and cold so a cold lip balm is needed
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
This lip balm is seriously a life saver it leaves your lips so soft and makes them hydrated! I love this company! I highly recommend now this company works and what it all does for you!! Make sure to check them out
Summer G.
Birmingham, AL
I honestly use this more than carmex. It keeps your lioa super soft, and it stops your lips from getting dried out and cracking. My favorite especially for fall and winter.
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
This stuff smells awsome and works pretty great on your lips. Since lips are the thinest skin you have it's important to use co co butter on them. This stuff glides on and protects your lips from the sun
Maira L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chapstick. It leaves your lips nice and soft snd smelling great like cocoa butter. The packaging is nice and unique. It is easy to apply, just like a lipstick. I am a first time user of the chapsticks. Yes i would buy again. It works really well on dry chapped lips.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is amazing! It’s the best I’ve ever tried! Amazingly effective at providing moisture to the scalp. I use it every day. It’s surpasses my expectations. I would buy this again and again. Such a good product for the price!
Latonja A.
Whistler, AL
Love Love Love this lip balm. It keeps your lips moisturized for hours without having to constantly keep reapplying. Twice a day is enough. This lip balm is a must have for me.
Miranda Z.
Louisville
this lip balm made my lips not only soft but glowing!!! I highly recommend using this. the packaging was even nice lol. definetly met my expectations.  very easy to use.
Paris R.
California City
This chapstick makes me lips feel amazing keeps them not dry which is great and it’s amazing for someone like me who lips are always chap
isabella r.
Doral, FL
Good smell, good formula, good presentation. I love this brand its the perfect cocoa mixture on every product