Nubian Heritage 24 Hour Natural Deodorant Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver is for all skin types and helps soothe, calm and moisturize skin. Propaneidol provides a tested and effective petroleum-free deodorant for a silky smooth glide. Naturally humectant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 24 Hour Natural Deodorant Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver - 2.25 oz. by Nubian Heritage (pack of 4)!
El Centro
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brand of deodorant so, so much. A game changer. When my skin condition worsened and I was unable to use conventional deodorants and anti-persperants my best friend sent me this and it changed my whole summer. It smells delicious, feels great, and truly does the job!

Looking for your answer?