24 Hour Fitness

by 24 Hour Fitness

#3 in Gyms

How many days did you workout on quarentine ? 😅 i only did 30 days but workout 24 Hour Fitness
Iss the membership worth it?? How clean is the gym?
Hi girls ❤ who does what exercises at home? keep fit or eat everything?🤣 24 Hour Fitness Anytime Fitness
Start your review of 24 Hour Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
24 Hour Fitness uploaded by Raquel C.
I love this gym. for me it is the best academy in the united states. in addition to having all the equipment I need, we have a sauna, hodro massage and many different classes. I love to train at 24 hour fitness.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
24 Hour Fitness uploaded by Anna G.
I have worked out here often and had a membership for a couple of years. The gym has your standard equipment with a machines downstairs and the weights upstairs. They also offered some fitness classes which I attended from time to time. I believe some of the facilities have a pool but the one I worked out at did not however I did have a kids that are what you can appreciate. As much as I like this gym, I do give it three stars because I’ve had memberships at other gyms which are a lot nicer and have a lot more to offer.
Diana K.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We used to belong to the 24 hour fitness until Covid broke out. During that time we rescinded our membership. We had the membership for several years and really did not use it. It was a nice gym with the spa facility but we could never motor they are selves to get there.
Bella B.
Vallejo, CA
I like this fitness center. It has everything you need inside and also very affordable. The time frame is also convenient. You should definitely stop paying a lot to the others and give this fitness center a try. I promise you won’t regret it!!
Diana M.
Ocean city , MD
It’s open the 24 hours it’s also great quality and is really affordable price when you sing up
Peyton B.
Hillsdale, MI
24 Hour Fitness is wonderful for those of us who work full-time because of the flexibility it provides us with. As someone who likes an empty gym, I can usually go around 10PM and be provided with just that! It has all the basic amenities any gym has, but the open 24 hours a day feature is really what brings me in.
Tina B.
Rosamond
Fun and friendly gym. There is always open equipment, even during peak hours. I go 5 days a week. There is something for everyone. Classes, cardio equipment, lifting areas, basketball and raketball courts and more. It is the best gym I have joined so far.
Quiriant O.
Kissimmee , FL
I like costumer service the always help me when I need assistance. They keep everything clean ad the gym have a lot of work machine. I love the spinning class.
Jane L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I work-out 5-6x a week, I love the hottub, sauna and steam room. And we have a swimming pool Staff is good..I've been there for about a month now, only complaint is that I wish classes has a wider range. Everything else is new, my gym is only a couple years old. Staff always tells me different stories, gives me different  prices,. I finally called the main cooperate office to get a deal. Beware the deals they have on their home page may be different. Not sure if it's worth it, I'll give it another month.
Alexandra F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like this place at all. They’re expensive and have too many people just standing around instead of helping you. Everyone thinks they know what they’re doing, yet they just care about themselves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
svetlana M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
summer C. il y a un an
I'm a huge yoga guru lol but I do stay active at home. I used to run miles but I have a bad hip now. Its been really tuff trying not to eat everything especially at a time like now. I guess it requires lots of discipline lol