BY GELISH

This listing is for the Gelish Top It Off Gel, used in step 10 of the gel polish process. Seals your Gelish® Soak-Off Gel Polish to a high shine finish that will not dull, chip or peel It is an integral part of using Gel Polish effectively to ensure... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chellsie R.
Gelish is excellent shellac polish! I first learned to do a shellac manicure with gelish in Beauty School and continued using it in my salon when I graduated! The results are always spot on and the price point is affordable!
Megan B.
Peoria, IL
Gelish polish for at home gel nails use one of my favorites. I currently go to the salon because the results last longer. At home polishes only last me one week at mist.
Miranda B.
Ellensburg, WA
Stays super shiny and looks really nice on the nail! If applied correctly it will stay on for 4+weeks! I LOOVE it!
Mackenzie D.
South Jordan , UT
Great top coat. Sits nicely on top of glitter and takes two coats tops. Plus they last foreverrrr.
Yelaidy S.
santiago
I love theemmm so much they last a lot I when I mean a lot it's a lot okey lol well they last like 14 or 20 days it depends on you ! I don't own them because I made my nails on the salon !!! They have so many color you can chose !!!