BY LIPTON #8 in Tea

24 Gallon Size Lipton Sweet Iced Tea Bags. Brand new & sealed in factory packaging. One (1) box per order. Serve hot or iced. Pre-sweetened. Specially blended for one step prep. Fresh brew. Zero calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Geannie T.
Geannie T.
Centerville , TN
I have been using this for years! I love the huge tea bag. I only have to use one for my pot. And I have never found another brand that taste like southern tea. I could never use anything else.
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
I make a gallon or more of tea in my house daily. I know that is a good bit to a lot of people, but it's not if you live where I live... I am in the south! Southern people love their tea, so I have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to tea and what the best brands are. Lipton is one of the best brands you can buy, and some including my husband would say they are the best! Everyone in my household is huge fans of Lipton. When you are looking to buy tea, you want a product that is rich in flavor,  doesn't go sour fast, easy to mix, and has decent prices which Lipton has. If you are someone who doesn't know a whole lot about tea or if you are someone who is looking to try a new tea... you should really give Lipton a try. You won't regret it.
Kawthar Z.
Kawthar Z.
Columbus
While your original iced tea is still hot, pour in 1/6 – 1/3 cup superfine or powdered sugar and stir through.
Add 1/8 – 1/4 cup lemon juice, balancing out the combination of lemon and sugar to taste.
Puree a pint of fresh strawberries and sieve them to remove the strawberry seeds.
Once the tea is cool, add the strawberry puree and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
So start getting creative with your pitchers – now you know how to make iced tea, imagination’s your only limit (and whatever is in your fruit bowl).
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Corpus Christi
I've been drinking Lipton ice tea my whole life. My mom makes one big pitcher at a time, and it'll usually all be gone by the end of the day. I love this brand because the tea isn't overwhelmingly strong like some others, and it really does make for a perfect cup of ice tea. As I've gotten older, my favorite way to drink it is hot with coffee creamer in it (my mom thinks it's gross, but I can't get enough of it). Maybe it's my southern roots, or maybe this is just a really amazing tea. Lipton will always be a go-to brand for me.
Kimmi G.
Kimmi G.
Jesup
For as long as I can remember, my Mother used Lipton. And I’ve continued our Lipton Tea obsession with my family. It’s always smooth and refreshing. The problem is, it disappears before you know it! No kidding! Hey kids, grab a soda and leave the tea for your Granna! Lol...just kidding! It does disappear from the fridge too fast though. 😬
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
I use these to make Ice teas for party's, get together's, or sometimes dinners. I usually put about 3 tea bags in boiling water let it sit and soak and then put it in a pitcher and feel the rest with your water and add your sugar, add your ice and its amazing. I've been using these for a very long time and I will continue to do so.
Meg W.
Meg W.
Lipton is our go-to tea bag brand when we want to make sweet tea. We don't drink a ton of sweet tea for health reasons. Yet when we entertain or host groups at our house for dinner, I always like to offer a gallon-sized pitcher of sweet tea to accompany the meal. Lipton has the best flavor at the best price.
Ruth J.
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
Tea bags are a staple in our home and these are some of our favorites.  We always keep them on hand so that we can whip up a batch of sweet tea if the need arises.  These tea bags are a treat and we get them when there are special deals and coupons because they are a bit too pricy otherwise.
Its j.
Its j.
Athens, OH
Lipton tea is delicious. It's tasty without beng over bearing. The tea is good both iced, and hot. It's a go to tea for a delicious drink on a hot summer day. It goes great with a lemon and a few cubes of ice. Iwould buy again, I love Lipton ice tea. I reccomend Lipton for first time tea drinkers.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
This is my go to "prepping" beverage in the summer time when I want to make something in bulk. The flavor is fantastic, if you like sweet tea, you'll love this tea bag. If you like your tea really sweet, you might need to add some sweetener, but I prefer not too sweet, so this is perfect for me!