24 Gallon Size Lipton Sweet Iced Tea Bags (1 Box per order) uploaded by Noor J.24 Gallon Size Lipton Sweet Iced Tea Bags (1 Box per order) uploaded by Yoselin R.

BY LIPTON #7 in Tea

24 Gallon Size Lipton Sweet Iced Tea Bags. Brand new & sealed in factory packaging. One (1) box per order. Serve hot or iced. Pre-sweetened. Specially blended for one step prep. Fresh brew. Zero calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
I make a gallon or more of tea in my house daily. I know that is a good bit to a lot of people, but it's not if you live where I live... I am in the south! Southern people love their tea, so I have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to tea and what the best brands are. Lipton is one of the best brands you can buy, and some including my husband would say they are the best! Everyone in my household is huge fans of Lipton. When you are looking to buy tea, you want a product that is rich in flavor,  doesn't go sour fast, easy to mix, and has decent prices which Lipton has. If you are someone who doesn't know a whole lot about tea or if you are someone who is looking to try a new tea... you should really give Lipton a try. You won't regret it.
Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
I really like McDonald's sweet tea, except there's no way to get that flavor at home. Lipton offers their southern sweet tea, which I sampled last year at Sams Club. It has zero calories, super convenient and offers that great McDonalds taste. Convenience does come with a price, however. Literally. A box of 18 bags, each making a gallon is over $13! Just a wee bit on the expensive side, don't you think? Each gallon comes up costing about 70 cents, which is a lot better than paying $1 at McDonalds for a quart of tea and ice. The pricing is still outrageous considering you can buy 48, one gallon bags of plain Lipton tea for about $11.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This is the sweet tea that I was brought up on. We always get the family size because the whole family drinks it and my dad works on antique cars and always likes to have a cold glass of iced tea oh, yes, we are in the south, in Tennessee. So he always drinks it throughout the day and I drink it from time to time and it is always good and you can adjust the amount of sugar you put in it or using alternate to sugar if you like. I like to have a lot of sugar in mine and it is so good!
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
At my house this is the only kind of tea we use. It is easy to make, tastes great, and the bag has never broken on us. It is not very pricey either. I highly recommend this product. You will never use any other kind of tea again!
Leighanna C.
Living in the South, I have always drank sweet Ice Team. Lipton’s is by far the best brand of tea on the market, I️ would put Lipton in the same categories as McDonald’s sweet tea, I buy tea every time I go grocery shopping.
Kawthar Z.
Columbus
While your original iced tea is still hot, pour in 1/6 – 1/3 cup superfine or powdered sugar and stir through.
Add 1/8 – 1/4 cup lemon juice, balancing out the combination of lemon and sugar to taste.
Puree a pint of fresh strawberries and sieve them to remove the strawberry seeds.
Once the tea is cool, add the strawberry puree and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
So start getting creative with your pitchers – now you know how to make iced tea, imagination’s your only limit (and whatever is in your fruit bowl).
Rachel P.
Falfurrias
Having a big family calls for big BBQ s, we always count on this brand to give us the tastiest beverage. It always goes with whatever we are making and never seems to fail any family member. It is healthy and easy to make
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Summer time is the best time for dinner Lipton iced sweet tea. Just the right amount of sugar and water mixed with a couple of trays of ice and your good to go. Add few thin slices of lemon to add a kick of flavor.
Ivy B.
Corpus Christi
I've been drinking Lipton ice tea my whole life. My mom makes one big pitcher at a time, and it'll usually all be gone by the end of the day. I love this brand because the tea isn't overwhelmingly strong like some others, and it really does make for a perfect cup of ice tea. As I've gotten older, my favorite way to drink it is hot with coffee creamer in it (my mom thinks it's gross, but I can't get enough of it). Maybe it's my southern roots, or maybe this is just a really amazing tea. Lipton will always be a go-to brand for me.
Debby P.
Gainesville
I'm big on sweet tea and I'm mighty picky! This is by far the most delicious sweet tea I've ever had. I'm not of southern decent but, this comes close to the best teas I've had in the Carolinas and GA