24 Colors Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eye Shadow Palette Gift Hot Long Lasting

24 Colors Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eye Shadow Palette Gift Hot Long Lasting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 24 Colors Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eye Shadow Palette Gift Hot Long Lasting!
How would you rate this product?
Arlett P.
24 Colors Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eye Shadow Palette Gift Hot Long Lasting uploaded by Arlett P.
Reviewing the Jeffree star blood money palette. I created this look with this palette. Shadows easily applied on eyelid. Blend nicely. If you’re looking for a palette with variety of green shadows this is the palette for you!
sarah T.
24 Colors Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eye Shadow Palette Gift Hot Long Lasting uploaded by sarah T.
I recommend the jeffree star jawbreaker palette I like the colours and also I like the packaging as well
idkly EV-911 H.
Se a convertido unas de mis favoritas , me encanta su pigmentación y la presentación 😍 y muy duradera
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
24 Colors Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eye Shadow Palette Gift Hot Long Lasting uploaded by Alison R.
It's really awesome been my fav since the day i buy it. Great colores, pigments and variety Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Eyeshadow Palette I use it mostly everyday, its part of my makeup routin.

Looking for your answer?