24" 100% REMY Human OMBRE Hair Extensions 7 Pcs Clip in #T1B/Ash Silver Gray (beige blonde based).The top is #1B (Off Black) to a #Ash Silver Gray (beige blonde based) on the ends of the hair. IMPORTANT!!! Colors shown on screen can be slightly different from the actual product, due to the color settings of your computer. Based on our Customers' suggestions: We recommend TWO PACKS (14 pieces) of Clip In/On Hair Extensions for more full, complete and natural look. Our 100% human hair clip-in extensions are made from the finest quality protein rich 100% human hair. Available in many colors levels. Lightweight and easy to attach, these virtually undetectable extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes. Thin and fine hair becomes thick and full. Short hair transforms to long, luxurious hair. Just POP them on! Now anyone can easily and affordably add length, volume, texture and/or highlights to their own hair with our clip-in 100% fine human hair extensions. Features: 100% human hair, can be curled, dyed, straightened; High quality, tangle free, silky soft & thick; High quality metal clip, corresponding colors looks natural; Easy to attach and remove, totally DIYable. Actual product may vary from picture shown. Specifications: A set of 7 Pieces, 14 Clips for Full Head One pcs - 10"(4 clips- For the Upper Back of Head) One pcs - 6" (3 clips- For the Lower Back of Head) Two pcs - 4" (2 clips each piece- For the sides) Three pcs-2" (1 clip each piece- For Front of Head) Length: 24" Texture: straight Material: 100% human hair; Remy grade AAAA Weight: 100g (pure hair) Color: Ombre, #T1B/Ash Silver Gray (beige blonde based).The top is #1B (Off Black) to a #Ash Silver Gray (beige blonde based) on the ends of the hair. We enjoy making you feel beautiful and its our mission to make you look fabulous. Order your extensions from us today!

Are these easy to put in?
how long can you wear these? (like months/years-wise, not hours in a day)
Start your review of 24" 100% REMY Human OMBRE Hair Extensions 7Pcs Clip in # T1B/Ash Silver Gray (beige blonde based)!
Gaithersburg, MD
Hey babes! I have really short layered hair and these actually look real in my hair. They are smooth and soft, very easy to put in. These are crazy affordable if you know anything about extensions. I curl and straighten mine as well and there is little to no damage. I’m pleased! I just hate clip ins in general because it’s super embarrassing if they show. I find that these clips loosen a bit throughout wear.
Xenia , OH
These are beautiful! Watch using high levels of heat on them. They can burn and frizz up. They’re pretty good for what they are! I would recommend treating them with hair oil treatments if you’re using them for every day wear. They’ll last longer.
Olive branch
I would really like to try this out to see if it looks right with my hair texture and thickness..it looks really pretty
Taylorsville, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
These are by far my favorite hair extensions! The clips are strong the wefts are thick’s and the hair looks natural
Hanover , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I would love to try these products and give a review. I hear that this is a very great and at a decent price.
Petawawa, ON
Absolutely love the extensions. They are super light weight and easy to apply. Once in you can hardly tell you are wearing them. Also, the color is stunning. These have been my favorite set I've bought to date.
Tan-Tan
24" 100% REMY Human OMBRE Hair Extensions 7Pcs Clip in # T1B/Ash Silver Gray (beige blonde based) uploaded by Ghalia H.
I like so much try it and review more other extensions in my social media
I like so much try it and review more other extensions in my social media
Culiacan
estas extensiones son geniales ya que no hay necesidad de pintarte el cabello y si lo tienes pintado igual queda padrisimo un cambio de look temporal y la calidad es bastante buena y el lago creo que tambien es bueno y en lo personal me gustaron mucho
san diego
estas extensiones son perfectas,excelente calidad,las recomiendo 100% me encantan muchisimo si deseas cambias tu look es una buena opción
Need need need. My mail: [email protected] My instagram: im_salwa_ I need that's for prom and post on insta