24 uploaded by Heidi K.24 uploaded by Karina D.24 uploaded by Karina D.

BY FOX

• How is everyone enjoying the new miniseries - 24: Live An...4 Answers
  • Bring back 24!!!!!! Take half of this reality crap off o...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else miss this show as much as I do? 12 Answers
  • "While it was slightly confusing, naturally, to watch earlier seasons, every season had the same format; Jack Bauer had to save the world. " in 7 reviews
  • "We all enjoyed the action packed drama of the show each week, and one hour never seemed like long enough." in 7 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a great show. I love the writing to the acting. It brings when other shows don't. Between this one and Prison Break, Fox has really given me a way to think out of the box. A few shows that do that. This one is just one of them. I would recommend it! Great show!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I really, really could not get into this series. I have so many friends and family who swear by this series and say it is amazing, but it was always a struggle to watch an episode. It's very confusing and hard to follow, but it is very action packed.
Julia R.
The new 24 came out but tsk tsk tsk it cannot beat the old 24. Exciting, adventurous, thrilling, entertaining, action-packed drama. Every time I hear "tic tic tic", I think of 24 now. Such a strong impression just like  Die Hard Series. Must watch!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show!! I can't just watch one episode because it always leaves you hanging. I can watch a season of this show so fast because I just have to know what happens next. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.
K L.
I use to really be into 24. It was as good as any action packed feature film. But now in 2014, I feel like it's been too long and everything is starting to feel repeated. Of course the plot details are different, but the characters are similar. There's Jack Bauer, the indestructible, one man army who yells and fights a lot. There's usually a smart, headstrong government worker who tries taking down Jack, but then secretly helps him when he/she discovers his good intentions. His/Her boss is typically a clueless, by-the-rules person who thinks he knows what's best. There's some terrorist Jack's got to interrogate and beat up. And eventually Jack saves the day. 24 is getting old, but I'll probably keep watching on the off chance they shake things up. (And why did they make Chloe so emo/grunge looking? black eyeliner doesn't equal hacker)
Melvin S.
Baltimore, MD
One action packed drama filled day broken down into 24 episodes that represent one hour. A storytelling format that weaves an intricate plot across the entire day (all 24 eps) almost flawlessly, A cast that makes you feel like the rolls they are playing are real, and realistic character development make this TV show one for the record books. Start this series from season 1 episode 1 or you will be kinda lost. Start it with an open mind and enjoy the experience. Like every series it has its weak points (the middle of the series in this case) but it ends strong.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
24 is one of those shows that once you start, you just can't stop. There's something about Jack Bauer saving the world, and the show, that I just can't get enough of. The first half of season 1 is my absolute favorite, and the show maintained that level of amazingness until the end of Season 5. Season's 6 and 7 tested my limit of just how much ridiculous I was willing to take, it was still watchable but nothing like the first few seasons.

A definite must for anyone wanting to sit on the edge of their seat!
Lauren W.
Syracuse, NY
24 is an amazing series! From the concept to the casting, everything is great. I didn't watch it when it was on tv, but I've since watched the series in its entirety on Netflix twice. I love Keifer Sutherland, and bc of his awesomeness in this series, I find it hard to not see him as Jack Bauer everywhere else. I actually was refusing to try his new show Touch bc I only see him as Jack Bauer. (But I have watched it, and enjoy it, but I still call him Jack.)I believe it's a must see series!
Jennifer I.
Ontario, CA
Each season of 24 takes place over the span of 24 hours. Jack Bauer, who is a federal agent, is seen fighting some form of terrorism within our country. For most of the series, it takes place within the Los Angeles area.

This show always kept me hooked. Lots of sub-story plots within the larger story line. Kiefer Sutherland embodied the roll of Jack Bauer, so much so that even to this day whenever I see him in something my first thought is.... Oh its Jack Bauer lol.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
This show has had me hooked since the first time I saw it on netflix. I love luv love this show. One of my many favorite. This show always draw sip Ü in they pull u out a little each episode and pull u back in. I have seen a couple of the episode on the current episode but I've chosen to wait and watch on netflix because commercials and waiting a week is too intense for me.
Sharon S.
Verplanck, NY
Does anyone else miss this show as much as I do?
Amanda T.
Antioch, TN
How is everyone enjoying the new miniseries - 24: Live Another Day? I'm loving it!
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Bring back 24!!!!!! Take half of this reality crap off of the tv.