Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a great company/service! I was adopted at just a few weeks old so I had no idea about anything related to my ancestry or genetics. It was amazing to see the different percentages of the different parts of the world I am from. It was also great to know what different kinds of diseases/genetic issues I might be susceptible to or carry. Even if you aren't adopted and you might know your heritage, this is well worth it and it can tell you so much more than that.
23andMe