Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
So I used this service for my grandfather since he's got one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. This service is so easy to use and super quick. I don't know much about my mother side of the family so it is really a blessing knowing at least this much. I learned a lot about my grandfather and I was really surprised with what I found! He's literally a bit of everything except middle easter it's a interesting how far and wide genetic could go! Honestly all of the bad reviews are People with little genetic diversity feeling like they got scammed and are mad they aren't part Native American. It's not 23 and me's fault you are 99.99 something honey.
23andMe