Whitney S.
Etna, OH
I could get lost in all of the data I was provided after sending off my DNA to be analyzed. The process is seamless - you spit in a tube and mail it off. Kind of gross but painless nonetheless! I received my full analysis within 4 weeks. Learning more about my heritage was interesting, but what I really love are all of the quirky details you find out are genetic. I hate cilantro - 23andme pointed out that I have a gene that makes it tastes like soap. So many golden nuggets of info and opportunities to connect with others who share your DNA. Go do it! It makes a unique gift!
23andMe