Retailers & ServicesHealth ServicesDNA Testing Services23andMe
DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Repor

Your DNA analysis is performed in US laboratories that are certified to meet CLIA standards—the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988.

A CLIA-certified lab must meet certain quality standards, including qualifications for individuals who perform the test and other standards that ensure the accuracy and reliability of results.

We use leading technology to genotype your DNA—a custom Illumina HumanOmniExpress-24 format chip.

Is this worth it? What all will I learn from this? Also, follow me and like my stuff and get it back!
Question For Our Influensters here, has anyone found meaningful content, family with these tests or any others?
How accurate compared to other companies is this? I don’t know much about my moms side of the family and just so curious what we are!
Start your review of 23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Repor!
Britt L.
Madison, WI
Amazing amount of information for the price. Access to all of my own "raw" genetic data as well, which if you are in the medical field/research is the equivalent of having your entire genome sequenced! I now know that I am not a carrier for the most common heritable diseases (important if going to have children), as well as some important traits about how I might process common medications. Love that you can connect with family members who also sign up and as such broaden your knowledge of your background even more. Unlike other services, the ancestry part is based on your actual genes and not just on allele frequencies, which is an important distinction.
stephen S.
Midwest City, OK
23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Repor uploaded by stephen S.
I first used 23andMe in 2013, before they had the health tests and I liked it a lot, then they added all the health tests and added it to my account free of charge and I knew they were a good company. We have since used them twice in my family. 23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service (with Lab Fee Included)
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Repor uploaded by Lora M.
23andMe is the test I recommend to anyone wanting to get a detailed analysis of their genetic composition. 23andMe seems to have the most accurate breakdown of regions. It knew exactly which areas my people came from. I have tested through AncestryDNA, MyHeritageDNA, FamilyTreeDNA, and LivingDNA too. 23andMe gives lots of extra info that their rivals do not (haplogroups, Neanderthal ancestry, traits, timeline, chromosome viewer and match tree.) Really informative and comprehensive results. If you just want to know your genetics and not so much interested in family finding or genealogy research than 23andMe is what you would want.
Nakia W.
Temple Terr, FL
23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Repor uploaded by Nakia W.
10/10 would recommend. I roped my dad into doing it with me after I got my results. There were things in there that I hadn’t realized. Once I started seeing things on my ancestry chart other things started clicking. Being Caribbean American— you’re always in for a surprise! 23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service (with Lab Fee Included) just made it fun finding pieces of the puzzle. Including variants for health to look out for and long lost cousins!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Not a big fan of the app or website it seems to busy with too many functions and colors everywhere. The family matching is pretty good and the ancestry part keeps updating so it’s very confusing. Too many surveys.
Amanda Yumi Y.
Coral Gables, FL
23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Repor uploaded by Amanda Yumi Y.
It is amazing! the location of my great grandfather matched perfectly where he was born! incredible! I was so glad when I found so many things about my ancestors and my health. Some health problems that may I have, and how I can avoid them.
Chrissy S.
Mounds, OK
23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Repor uploaded by Chrissy S.
We absolutely love that23 and me has help me find my ancestry my mother is from Scotland timer first born in US and my father Shanley from Germany and England so I am a second born in the US so all my ancestry is over in the UK so it was really great to reconnect into find my ancestry I don’t really have anything in America since I’m first-generation but it was totally worth it
Jade P.
This was really fun to do! I did the sample, and mailed it back to them as instructed and they were able to get my DNA in about a month. The app works really well and I got way more knowledge than I even expected!
Annaliese V.
Eau Claire, WI
Being adopted I knew very little about my dna background. The results and information it provided me exceeded my expectations!! The best part is I found out one of my very best friends from childhood happens to be my second cousin!! Worth every dollar!!
Hazel C.
Manchester, KY
23andme is awesome. I have been using it for 5 years or longer.i have found so many relatives from 23andme.would Def recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...