BY ACCUMULAIR

Bonnie L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Jackee B.
Great product definitely a great buy worth the cost and definitely would recommend to others!!! Very effective product and very reasonable with cost and works extremely well and will and would recommend this product to others
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I do highly recommend this. It works, or as for me it did, i was having trouble with my air and i was using other brand. My neighbor told me to use this one and i was highly impressed!
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I love this product! It is very useful, unlike most products out there. Sometimes, you don't even know products use. This product is like no other! It is a MUST HAVE!
Patricia R.
Bogota, NJ
This is great yo use in your house if you have air conditioning all over your house. you have to change it every month
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love these. They change the air allergens frequently. The cost little more but they do work and they last longer
Laritza L.
I use this for my home and it's good . They actually last a month and some more . Pretty effective
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Decent filter for a decent price. Depending on your unit and system. Bulk packs are the best
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use this filters all the time they work really good & sent to pricie either
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I purchased a Geo Thermal Heat Pump, and these fit perfectly, and are a lot more affordable than buying them from my HVAC company. And they are the right fit. The ones recommended by the installer were a hair too small. These fill the gaps and are great.
Jordan W.