BY ACCUMULAIR

Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
DAWN M.
We found this filter at Lowe's Home Improvement store. The primary reason we chose it is that it comes in hard to find sizes, and we were having trouble locating one to fit our unit. We can definitely tell a difference in air quality since we changed air filters.
gina k.
Tell City, IN
Found this filter at Menards we won't buy anothrr brand ever again good clean air and lasts longer than other leading brands. Highly recommend it.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Great brand with great pricing and great quality. What more can you ask for? I would recommend to anyone to use in their house.
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
Works great for me and have been loving it. They are prices well and do an amazing job