Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesTyler Candle Company
22 oz 2 Wick Prestige Candle in Mediterranean Fig by Tyler Candle Company

22 oz. 2 Wick Prestige Candle in Mediterranean Fig by Tyler Candle Company

by Tyler Candle Company

The Tyler Candle Company has grown to be one of the top-selling candle lines in the nation. Their special blend of soy and paraffin wax has produced one of the finest candles on the market. Tyler uses the highest quality waxes and opulent fragrance oils a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 22 oz. 2 Wick Prestige Candle in Mediterranean Fig by Tyler Candle Company!
Kristin C.
Laguna Beach, CA
Tyler Candles are my absolute ALL TIME FAVORITE candles ever. The scents are SO deep and rich and fill the entire house! They might actually be too strong for some people preference but I’m all about it! They come tons of scents and sizes. Tyler also has laundry detergent that I LOVE. My favorites are High Maintenance and Diva.
Jesse W.
Houma
This is such a good fragrance for summer time. It’s sweet smell. It doesn’t take a big candle to sleep up the room either. Within minutes you can smell the fragrance through out my home. Everyone always ask what is that smell and I always recommend this line of candles.

Looking for your answer?