21st Century Vitamins Vitamin D 2,000 IU Tabs

by 21st Century

Dietary Supplement Promotes Healthy Bones And Immune System* Maximum Strength 10% Free Hi-Potency D3 Vitamin D is essential for absorption of calcium and necessary support for healthy bones and a healthy immune system.* ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 21st Century Vitamins Vitamin D 2,000 IU Tabs!
Ujala  C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best vitamin D tabs which I have used so far. Unlike other brands, it is super soft hand easy to chew and the mist important it is every effect.
Nikolle B.
Holland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Best,product ever! I'm always low in vitamin D3, when I take these ...i never get sick! They,domt make me breakout and I domt need to take with food. Very affordable too.

Looking for your answer?