21st Century Vitamins Tea Tree Oil (Liquid) uploaded by Echo E.

BY 21ST CENTURY PRODUCTS

Natural Antiseptic Our 100% pure Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil with natural antiseptic qualities. No animal testing. For Your Health: No Color or Fragrance added. see more...

Echo E.
pollock pines
This is a awesome oil the uses are endless.if you have zits dab some on . Dandruff put some in your shampoo. Prevent lice on your kids in the shampoo.. get a cut dab some on... scars ... cleaning ... it is one of the most versatile oils in the world 🌎👍👍👍👍👍👍
Beatrice P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this product! Recently I've been using tea tree oil for so many things! I use it as a nail hardener by putting a few drops on my cuticles and I've also been mixing a few drops in with my shampoo to combat dry scalp!
Ciara L.
I absolutely love tea tree oil! If I have a bad breakout I mix in a drop or 2 with my face wash and use it to wash my face and after using it with face wash I use a tiny little bit in with my moisturizer and then continue with makeup I feel like it does help clear up my breakout a lot faster when I use it mixed with face wash/moisturizer
Camille M.
Chesapeake
This is a great skin product! I’ve used it after washing my face as a moisturizer for a couple months now and my dry skin was cured.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Tea tree oil is great for combating dandruff, fighting warts, and keeping away fungus. It has a harsh smell though.
James P.
Blaine
This stuff is the bomb, put it in your nebuliser and let your house turn into a congestion free zone. It is also a great topical oil if you have cuts or scars that you want to help heal and clear up. Plus is smells awesome, great value for money and really useful.