BY 21ST CENTURY

Veterinarian recommended Fast acting Relieves raw, sore skin Help your dog find fast relief with 21st Century's HotSpotSpray. Perfect for itching and raw, sore skin caused by fleaandpollen allergy dermatitis and other skin problems. Ingredients: Deionized water, polysorbate 20,propyleneglycol, acetamide MEA, wheatgermamidopropyldimethylaminehydrolyzed wheat protein, methylparaben, DL-panthenol, propylparaben, cetromonium bromide, tocopherylacetate, DMDMhydantoin, meleuca ericfolia leaf oil Suggested Use: Spray on: Spray directly on rawinflamed, sore spots. Repeat 1-4 times daily as needed. If your dogsuffersfrom flea allergies, spray the entire body daily or asneeded. After-bath: To relieve skin problems including fleaandpollen allergy or dermatitis, mix 8 tablespoons of Hot Spot in cup of water. After bathing pet, massage mixture into thehaircoat. DO NOT RINSE OUT. Caution: For use on puppies over 6 months and adultdogs. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use in animals only. see more...

Anna M.
Very effective for hot spot relief with no sting from what I can see. I use at the first glance of a hot spot always. I have two German Shepard’s and it works great. I would buy again.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is prone to getting hotspots and at first I never knew what I could do to help her but then a friend recommended that I use this so I did.my dog stopped scratching and licking her hot spots and they healed Within 4 days. I highly recommend it!
Paizly G.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two black lab pitbull mix dogs both get hot spots during the summer and spring and this works miracles on both of my dogs I highly recommend it and I will be purchasing this again
Heather S.
Chambersburg, PA
As a dog owner of a German shepher, my dog gets all sorts of itches. Sometimes he will even scratch or bite at certain areas of himself until it's tore open. However, with this product the scratchy feeling is lessened and he doesn't drive both me, and himself totally bonkers.
April C.
Muncie, IN
My 15 year old lab has hot spots really bad one summer and this really helped the itching. After about 10 minutes of it being on it started working. Everyone should get this for their dog that has hot spots or itches a lot.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It's great for small and big dogs 🐶 you guys need to try it. It also so good 😊 great for your pet dog 🐶 so if I can't spell I don't know where you can buy it but recommend buying it
GaruTips G.
Doral, FL
My pet and I love it is brand, is of great quality and the price seems appropriate for how good it is
Alyssa B.
If your pet is itching, scratching, or has a rash this Is the perfect spray to use. Found at petsmart
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A friend recommended this and it works for a short time and then they go back to scratching.