21st Century® Essential Pet™ Milk Replacer Puppy & Pregnant or Lactating Dog Food Supple uploaded by Amanda R.

BY 21ST CENTURY

21st Century Essential Pet Puppy Milk Replacer is a Veterinarian-approved formula recommended as a food supplement for newborn puppies up to 6 weeks of age and pregnant or lactating dogs. Enriched with colostrum, a low fat and rich in carbohydrates, proteins, and antibodies to help keep puppies and pregnant or lactating dogs healthy.

Directions:
All puppies should receive their mother's milk for at least 2 days, if possible. This first milk gives extra nutrition and temporary immunity againstsome diseases. Warm reconstituted formula to room or body temperature (Do not use a microwave to warm reconstituted formula). Feed puppies 2 tablespoons of liquid (30 mL) per 4 oz. (115 g) of body weight. The daily feeding rate should be divided into equal portions for each feeding. The puppy's needs will vary and this amount may have to be increased or decreased, depending on the individual. Small or weak puppies may need to be fed every 3 to 4 hours, while larger and/or older puppies do well when fed formula every 8 hours. Weigh the puppies daily to assure adequate feeding. Individual results may vary. Consult your veterinarian for additional advice. Not for human consumption. When a food supplement is desired for growing post-weaned puppies, show dogs, supplementing large litters, and old, or convalescent dogs, powder should be fed at the rate of 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs. (2.3 kg) body weight.

Animal & Vegetable Fat (Preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Corn Syrup, L- Arginine, DL-Methionine, Spray Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Chloride, Dried Colostrum, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Lysine, Mono and Diglycerides of Edible Fats or Oils, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Artificial Flavor

• Is this for puppies who can't nurse from their mothers? A...8 Answers
  • Should this be used for puppies after they are ready to l...4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price or just the buying for the brand name?6 Answers
Amanda R.
Modesto, Ca
So when I went and got a new puppy I had no clue I was going to end up formula feeding her. I recently went a chose a bully pit puppy and was told she was almost 7 weeks old. Although that was a little young I got her anyways bit then after leaving I realized I didn't know her birthday.. I was told it was Halloween which means I was now traveling home with a 4 1/2 weeks old puppy. My first thought was to take her back but then I realized if I did she would just end up with someone else who might not care for her the right way. So I decided to take on the mommy roll. This formula has been so good for her! She loves it and is growing and gaining weight right on track! I'm so thankful to have found this and highly recommend it to anyone who has to formula feed there puppy for whatever reason.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Very handy to have in stock when you foster pups or have a pregnant dog in your house. You never can tell how good of a mother your pooch will be. You never can tell if you'll have one rejected. This helps ensure nutrition and helps survival rates when something goes wrong.
Kendall M.
Terre Haute, IN
I would definitely recommend. We got our puppy when he was just a little over 2 weeks old. Using 21st century milk replacer was the beatw decision we could've made. Its good for the price!
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
I recently had to nurse a few very sick puppies back to health after their mother abandoned them. I would reccomend this product. The price was fair and it was easy for me to find. It was for sure in more ways than one a life savor.
kay a.
This was a life saver when momma dog had her puppies. She only fed them for about 2 weeks and after that she wanted nothing to do with them. So we had to find a supplement to feed them. Very great nutrition. I am proud to say that all the pups survived also.
Maria H.
Edinburg , TX
Such an awesome milk. I have a female dog that about in the three weeks feeding her puppies she no longer wanted to feed them don't know why but I think because of their tooth coming out but this milk really helped us out.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
WHen I volunteered at the shelter we used this on a litter of pit bull puppies that were covered in fleas but they enjoyed it and seemed to start growing more rapidly
Andrea M.
San Juan
I was babysitting a puppy of one week because her mom died while giving birth and she's was the only one came out and she's really like the milk
Holly R.
Covington, Ky
Working with a Rescue. I took in puppies. Sometimes I had to bottle feed and sometimes we just had to supplement. This was great to do both.
Ashley G.
Love this product. Very helpful when you need to supplement with your puppies or you find puppies that their mama won't feed.
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Is this for puppies who can't nurse from their mothers? And is it also for dogs to get their milk to come in?
Kristen Q.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Is it worth the price or just the buying for the brand name?
Elisabeth Z.
Dallas, TX
Should this be used for puppies after they are ready to leave their mother?