Pets & AnimalsDogDog Supplies21st Century
Essential Pet Pet-EZE Dog Calming Supplement

21st Century Essential Pet Pet-EZE Dog Calming Supplement

by 21st Century

21st Century Pet-Eze works to calm anxious pets and keeptheirstress at bay. Each chewable comes coated in a savory flavorforfinicky eaters. Formulated by veterinarians to ensure yourdogreceives essential healthy ingredients. For dogs Veterinarian formulated Active Ingredients: Chamomile 45 mg Dried Hops 45 mg Ginger Root Extract 35 mg l-Taurine 20 mg l-Trytophan 10 mg Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Dried Brewers Yeast, Dried Whey, Liver Meal, MagnesiumSilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, StearicAcid Caution: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breedinghasnot been proven. Do not use in pregnant animals. For animaluseonly. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In caseofaccidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Donot use if product appears to be tampered with or seal isbroken. Federal law prohibits the extralabel use of this productinruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommendedpriorto using this product. Consult with a veterinarian beforeusingthis product in dogs that have health problems. Do not useprior tosurgery. Directions for Use: Dogs and cats 10-20 lbs. two tablets daily. Over 20 lbs. onetabletper 10 lbs. daily. Not to exceed four tablets daily. Thisproductis intended for intermittent use only. Do not exceedsevenconsecutive days at a time.

My dog separation anxiety will this calm her down? I WANT NATURAL approach instead of medication
Start your review of 21st Century Essential Pet Pet-EZE Dog Calming Supplement!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor R.
Fort Campbell, KY
Purchased at: PetSmart
I was skeptical about this product at first, my dog has severe anxiety with thunderstorms & car rides. I didn’t want to give her RX for these every time you turned around so I tried this supplement & it’s worked so well for us!! so thankful for these!
Mikayla A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
We recently bought these for our labradoodle with anxiety around crowds. He wants to be with people but gets overwhelmed easily and ends up pacing the whole time. He is large (80lbs) and we gave him a dose before a big family party. He was calm and actually slept for most of the party! So far so good with these!