BY 21ST CENTURY

Removes dirt Dissolves waxy build up Helps maintain good ear hygiene Keeping your dog's ears clean is very important to maintain good health. This non-irritating, soothing formula is easy to use and helps remove dirt and dissolve waxy build up. Ingredients: Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin USP, Propylene Glycol USP, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, FD & C Blue #1, Fragrance Suggested Use: Apply generously to ear. Gently rub accessible portion of ear with a cotton ball. Repeat if necessary. Use three times per day for 1-2 days, then once daily until the ear canal is clean. Use once or twice weekly on a routine basis to maintain clean ears. For topical use within the ears. Caution: For use in ear canal only. For use on dogs only. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Kelsey  R.
My pits are very prone to get ear infections . after I give them their weekly baths they get their ears cleaned with this and it does wanders.
Betty P.
This product is ok. It does the job but it took a while for me to be able to fully clean my dogs ear. Of course my small dog hates for her ears to be touched so that could be why.
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does this clean my dogs ears? Yes, but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that such a product should contain dye. Why would anyone want to put dye inside their dogs ears??? Also, the alcohol smell is so strong and off putting. I have not been impressed by the few things I've tried from this brand. I will stick to what they sell at the vets office. Much better for my dogs!