Add a Photo

By 21ST CENTURY
#92 in Vitamins & Supplements
Dietary Supplememt. 21st Century®... For a healthier Future. 10% Free. Maximum Strength. An Essential B-Complex Vitamin for the Normal Metabolism of Carbs, Protein & Fats* Biotin is one of the B-Complex vitamins.  Biotin helps support healthy hair, skin and nails and is an essential nutrient for the normal metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.* Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.  No sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, In

Have been using since having a baby almost 5 months ago... These seem to be working alright. But as with any vitamin, the results do no happen overnight and it takes time to see real progress. These are affordably priced.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

I love this product has really help my hair grow and make it thick I love it I highly recommend it please buy so you can see for yourself I seen a difference within two weeks.
noel a.
noel a.
Gary , IN

I take these to get healthy hair and I seeing some positive results from 4 months ago... I just make sure I drink plenty of water so I won't have any breakouts.
Santina D.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ

Biotin is the best thing for hair and nails! My hair grows so fast and is so shiny! I even got some for my mom and her hair is finally looking better!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Plainfield, Il

I used this when I had trouble with my hair falling out. This has made a huge difference and improved my hair and nails.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Jackson, SC

These Biotin pills are great for getting your hair to grow fast. I will always use these and nothing else.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
St Michaels, MD

Love love love biotin. My hair grew twice, if not three times as fast after taking this religiously.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL

Biotin is amazing for hair, skin, and nails. I've taken it regularly and have seen great results!
Snaely K.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD

I started taking biotin in order to grow out my nails. They were extremely dry and brittle and would snap off once they out grew my nail bed. In about two weeks, I noticed results. My nails grew way quicker and were strong. The only downside was that my toenails grew too and were tough to cut through.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

These Biotin vitamins work. I take Biotin for my hair, skin and nails and after taking these pills for about 2 weeks, I started seeing a difference.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Charlotte, NC

Did anyone else notice when they look biotin their skin was outrageously oily and it increased their breakouts all over their face, chest and neck?
Shawnee F.