BY 21ST CENTURY #24 in Vinegar

Dietary Supplement Aids The Body In Cleansing Of Toxins & Promotes The Metabolism Of Sugars & Fats* Good From the Orchard Apple Cider Vinegar Apple Cider Vinegar has been used as a folk remedy for many years, This natural health tonic promotes the metabolism of sugars and fats, as well as, aids the body in the cleansing of toxins.* ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I have been taking these for a few weeks now to help with...1 Answers
  • How effective is taking this pill vs. drinking apple cide...2 Answers
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Cleared my adult acne! There is no research to prove this helps but for the price it is definitely worth a shot. I would recommend taking with food as it can make your tummy hurt on an empty stomach. and please do your research to make sure these will not mess with any other medications you may be using. GOOD LUCK!
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Easy to swallow, but I typically throw one into my morning smoothie. I had acid reflux problems for years and was told to try these as a good alternative -- so glad I did. They work!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love using these tablets. Apple cider is very good for the metabolism. I use these every morning in my smoothly. Plus they're good as a cleansing aid. Also they're all natural and good for you.
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
I absolutely love apple cider vinegar pills! You take them 3x a day before a meal and helps keep access fat off! The really help with bloating as well!
Maddie M.
O Fallon, MO
I started taking these to cure my acid reflux which I had very commonly. It ended up working and the boosted metabolism is a plus!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
This stuff is so good for you on so many levels. For your body your skin digestion and cleansing it's all around. Great product
Laura F.
makoti, ND
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
You are better off taking the real thing. Get Braggs Pure Organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Kirsten M.
This is not the exact one I took but I found that it actually did a lot for me. They smell so strong which is gross when you take it in the morning but they work very well. I would say that these are better than the way of drinking the vinegar which might be cheaper. You just won't have to taste it which is a plus.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
The product itself does what it says it does but it is costly considering organic apple cider vinegar is so inexpensive. Although vinegar doesn't taste great, apple cider vinegar in ice water goes down fairly easy and has more health benefits than taking a tablet.
Francesca d.
Darwin, NT
This works just like an other apple cider vinegar would, it is great for the body, it it nutricious and it tastes good too
Katie H.
Simi Valley, CA
How effective is taking this pill vs. drinking apple cider vinegar?
Lhinzi B.
I have been taking these for a few weeks now to help with some tummy troubles I was having, and seem to be getting great results. Has anyone taken apple cider vinegar and had any other benefits??