BY 21ST AMENDMENT BREWERY

• I am not much of a beer drinker but how dark in color is this beer?1 Answers
  • I have had this beer before and really enjoy it. where is it made?5 Answers
Jenna C.
Somerville, MA
We are big IPA people and you can't go wrong with this one!! 21st amendment brewery is the perfect tasting IPA. So smooth and you always want another!
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this IPA. It's not too strong . Nice and smooth IPA. I like the packaging , price point isn't too bad . Pretty great beer
Corinne M.
Really bold dark IPA with a smooth finish. Good for those who like a stronger hop profile and darker beers.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
A very strong, bold, dark beer. Not for the faint or sensitive taste buds!!
Karolina Z.
Ridgewood, NY
21st Amendment is a brewery down in California and it's doing everything right. Upstate, a cozy restaurant on 1st ave served 21st Amendment high or hell on tap. It is the ultimate summer beer. A lady doesn't just have to enjoy wine especially if beer can taste like watermelon.
Leslie M.
21st Amendment Brewery makes some of the best beers out there and this one does not disappoint. This is one of my favorites by them. Black IPA is so good! Love and will continue to drink!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Happy Hour Expert
My husband likes a beer every once in a while. I found I enjoy a berry flavor black ice I never would like beer in a million years but this one didn't smell or taste bad I loved it.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert
Not the biggest fan of IPA in general but my husband suggested I give this one a try knowing my tastes. He was right! I like it on occasion and he keeps it stocked!
Ashley A.
Perkasie , PA
I love ipas and 21st amendment has some really great ones. This is great nice and smooth and hoppy and everything a good ipa needs!
Carla C.
Petaluma, CA
I really like 21st amendment's beers. This is a good black ipa with a smoothr feel and taste than a traditional ipa.
Pamela M.
I have had this beer before and really enjoy it. where is it made?
Yesenia M.
What does this taste like? compared to another beer.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I am not much of a beer drinker but how dark in color is this beer?