BY ACCUMULAIR

Bonnie L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
S O.
Hermitage
I've tried lots of brands and prices. With two cats, my filters get hairy, fast. I find that dust is controlled a bit better throughout my house with these filters. Yes I would def recommend!
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
Great product and amazing price! I have a cat and dog in a small house. Other brands of filters haven't worked as well as this brand.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really like these air filters. I use them to ensure that the air in my home is clean and they really keep the allergens down.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love these air filters !! Great quality and prices to make sure your air is clean at home great for allergies
Lezlie C.
I love this brand of air filters! We use this brand in my apartment and it always keeps the air fresh!
Tina S.
Great filters catch tiny dust last longer than other brands really help the air feel and be cleaner
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
The Accumulair platinum filter is a great, affordable product. I would definitely recommend it.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I would recommend this product to all, it is great quality and affordable as well.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
Great air filter very affordable and does its job well without falling apart.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Do these work good as any other one ?
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
What's this for and Does it work good?