BY NONE

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2, 7 OZ, Design House: Carolina Herrera, Year Introduced: 2010, Fragrance Notes: Vanilla, Rum, Passion Fruit, Gardenia, Tonka Bean, Musk see more...

Janika A.
Doral, FL
I just have to say that I am so proud of this Venezuelan woman who has made amazing lines. This perfume, I really love it, is so sensual and delicate at the same time, is perfect to wear at nights, because is elegant as well. I just can't describe how it makes me feel everytime I use it, I even get compliments from women, who ask me what fragrance I am using, I love it and recommend it.
Gabriela A.
I love this perfume is perfect for use at night, has a strong and elegant aroma, which lasts all day and not have to worry because odor not disappears, a single application and go! The bottle is a sensual golden, perfect for hosting such an exquisite fragrance, it is super feminine and I love it!
Ana María C.
This perfume is amazing. It lasts all day and night and has a really great scent. It lasts quite a while considering how much sprays out of the bottle. It's sexy and chic at the same time. If you lean towards sweet perfumes, it might not be your type, but I always go for floral and this is a bit different than my usual, yet still one of my favorites.
Lisbeth S.
Mi perfume favorito, lo amoooo! lo amo, lo amo, me identifico totalmente con este olor, ademas el empaque es hermosisimo y dura todo el dia. Si me pidieran elegir un solo perfume para toda mi vida seria este sin duda. ;)
Erika N.
This perfume is one of my all time favorites. I love Carolina Herrera perfumes. This one smells so so so good. If you any any chance to go and check it out I would recommend it 100%
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I love the smell of this perfume , aroma can not describe what is incredible , sexy and refined. I really accept responsibility for recommending it. Excellent
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
This perfume smells very rich, for a night out is perfect. It is a bit strong but rich !! for a gift for mom , grandma and others is very good gift
Wilnorly P.
Le doy 100 puntos a este perfume lo compraria mil veces su olor enamora a cualquiera y su lujoso envase lo dice todo mujer VIP con carolina Herrera
Elinor A.
if I could give him more than 5 stars because it is the perfume that I use almost daily because we just love it. perfumes of this brand I love.
Brenda A.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought it as a present and my friend loved it! I honestly I loved too. Wish I would have bought it to myself. 😜
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
How small is it?
Suelen C.
São Leopoldo
Essa fragrância fixa no corpo bem?
monike m.
boituva
Fhsbsbs. wbajajeghwjsve e
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
i never try this parfum  what you thing about it?
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso