BY NONE

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2, 7 OZ, Design House: Carolina Herrera, Year Introduced: 2010, Fragrance Notes: Vanilla, Rum, Passion Fruit, Gardenia, Tonka Bean, Musk see more...

Janika A.
Janika A.
Doral, FL
I just have to say that I am so proud of this Venezuelan woman who has made amazing lines. This perfume, I really love it, is so sensual and delicate at the same time, is perfect to wear at nights, because is elegant as well. I just can't describe how it makes me feel everytime I use it, I even get compliments from women, who ask me what fragrance I am using, I love it and recommend it.
Ana María C.
Ana María C.
This perfume is amazing. It lasts all day and night and has a really great scent. It lasts quite a while considering how much sprays out of the bottle. It's sexy and chic at the same time. If you lean towards sweet perfumes, it might not be your type, but I always go for floral and this is a bit different than my usual, yet still one of my favorites.
Erika N.
Erika N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of my all time favorites. I love Carolina Herrera perfumes. This one smells so so so good. If you any any chance to go and check it out I would recommend it 100%
Anais A.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
I love the smell of this perfume , aroma can not describe what is incredible , sexy and refined. I really accept responsibility for recommending it. Excellent
Paula H.
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
This perfume smells very rich, for a night out is perfect. It is a bit strong but rich !! for a gift for mom , grandma and others is very good gift
Wilnorly P.
Wilnorly P.
Le doy 100 puntos a este perfume lo compraria mil veces su olor enamora a cualquiera y su lujoso envase lo dice todo mujer VIP con carolina Herrera
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if I could give him more than 5 stars because it is the perfume that I use almost daily because we just love it. perfumes of this brand I love.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it as a present and my friend loved it! I honestly I loved too. Wish I would have bought it to myself. 😜
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SMELL AWESOME, LONG LASTING. ..LIGHT ON THE BODY....♡☆♡☆EASY LIGHT SMELL.. THE PRICE THE BOTTLE LOVE THE GOLD.
Angie marie C.
Angie marie C.
Bridgeport, CT
I bought it to my mom and she said that it was amazing and i bought me one too and yeah it was really amazing
Biret Helene E.
Fhsbsbs. wbajajeghwjsve e
Suelen C.
Suelen C.
São Leopoldo
Essa fragrância fixa no corpo bem?
Mi V.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
Beauty Junkie Expert
i never try this parfum  what you thing about it?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso