212 Sexy Men 212 SEXY by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ uploaded by Priscilla D.212 Sexy Men 212 SEXY by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ uploaded by Julian C.212 Sexy Men 212 SEXY by Carolina Herrera EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ uploaded by member-53a7a2858

BY 212 SEXY MEN

212 Sexy For Men by Carolina Herrera is a fragrance that makes any man feel sexy and confident. It's masculine and suitable for all occasions. FRAGRANCE NOTES Bergamot, mandarin, cardamom, gardenia, amber, musk, sandalwood and vanilla. FRAGRANCE DETAILS 1.7-oz. For men Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 1.7OZ. Color: Mandarin/Musk/Vanilla. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Material: Sandalwood. see more...

Capri G.
Owasso, OK
My fiancé loves this cologne! He asks me to get it for him every Christmas and birthday! I really like the packaging on it as well. I purchased this at Sephora for $85 and it was worth every cent. It's lingering scent leaves a trace of sexy, citrusy, spicy, woody aroma everywhere he walks. Always gets complimented on it! I will definitely be buying this again when he runs out!
Danielle G.
Columbia, SC
This is an amazing colony. I really enjoyed the smell. my friend had one and I recommend to everyone. The perfume for women I had before and I loved! it's not a strong smell... it's just perfect!
Melina G.
Omg I love the men and women on this one wow smells so good really good!!!!! I bought this for my husband and he got me the one for women love it highly recommend both of them
isabell f.
Bangor, PA
My boyfriend loves this spray. I do too it smells amazing and i would recommend it to anyone! he loves it so much that were hoping he didn't accidentally throw it away and its just in a box somewhere. The bottle is simple but sweet
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is another perfume carolina herrera I like the truth that the scent lasts for muho tiwmpo and the smell is very rich and nothing annoying I'm in love with the!!
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
doce demais! forte!
apesar de ficar horas no corpo, mas não gosto muito não!
prefiro perfumes menos doce do que esse!
o valor que pagaria nesse investiria em um mais caro
Ana Karina M.
Medley, FL
This perfume will always be one of my favorites, the smell is great, the men even more incredible, but absolutely all are excellent, they will last 24 hours
Priscilla D.
I believe that sexy men is such a classic perfume for men. It smells like wood and musk. I like it a lot on my boyfriend. It's perfect to use in mornings.
Leidy Marian R.
Wow! a man with that perfume definitely love me! I love! smell too good! I believe that no other man perfume as much as I like this!
MALIA A. R.
I love this perfume smells very well, makes a man more attractive, my ex boyfriend used it, I loved to smell his shirt haha