212 NYC Men by Carolina Herrera for Men

by Carolina Herrera

Men's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDT Spray + 3.4 oz Aftershave Gel (Travel Set). 212 Men created by Carolina Herrera was introduced in 1999. This popular fragrance contains grapefruit ginger mandarine and green leaves base of aqua musk. 212 is a trendy type of fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 212 NYC Men by Carolina Herrera for Men!
Sandra L.
Blue Island, IL
I bought his for my husband for Christmas. The scent smells so good and not too strong. This cologne stays on all day and that's what I loved about it. It's a great cologne is you like something simple .
Diana T.
Dallas, TX
This cologne has a nice clean smell. my husband absolutely loves it, I just bought him some for christmas
Darianny Andreina P.
Es un perfume duradero un aroma exquisito agradable me encanta ideal para regalarselo a tu esposo
Maria P.
Exquisita fragancia masculina con toques herbales cítricos, robustos, muy masculina, única, como todo lo de ésta casa.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ
I like this scent for woman better than men. It needs to be a little more musky. Wasn't my favorite men's cologne.
Ros P.
Santo Domingo
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
i love it. It smells really good. My dad bought it cause my bf use it all the time and he likes it

Looking for your answer?