212 Men 212 for Men Deodorant uploaded by member-53a7a2858212 Men 212 for Men Deodorant uploaded by Esmeralda L.212 Men 212 for Men Deodorant uploaded by Andressa M.

BY 212

212 for Men Deodorant Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juju D.
Jacksonville, FL
Got this for my father in law as a gift. He loved it! Definitely recommended for you dad or significant other. My husband even said it smells better then 212VIP. We got it from a kiosk at the mall for a great deal! **the perfume not the deodorant
Danielle E.
OH MY!! I can't say enough about this! One of my students had an uncle in town visiting and he dropped her off a school one day. The smell grabbed my attention. So a few days later I was baby'sitting for the same student and discovered this was the scent her uncle was wearing because he left it out in the bathroom. Ladies I would def give this two thumbs up!!
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
I absolute love this cologne ! It always reminds me of my dad so. Every birthday I always buy him this cologne and I ended up getting my husband into wearing it as well. Love this soooo much!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
este perfume tiene un aroma muy varonil y a citrico perdura por varias horas y es disenado por Carolina Herrera, es de 3.4oz y bien vale la pena adquirirlo su presentacion es bonita
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
This is my all time favorite scent for men. As weird as this sounds, to me - the only thing I think about when I smell it is just rough hands on soft skin. It's just manly and rugged and long lasting.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
My best friend used to wear this all the time. I would always sniff his neck when he wore it! Its a really nice mans fragrance. I don't see it advertised very much anymore. Hope it remains popular!
Marisol j.
Recently bought the deodorant and perfume for my husband, and it was the best gift I could've gotten him! :) he absolutely smells amazing every time! very fresh and sexy!
Anthony' R.
Medley, FL

This fragrance is good for daily use , I use it for work and is excellent , I come home with the smell of frangacia , takes me more than 12 hours
PATRICIA G.
212, one of my favorite perfumes of men. Its aroma is strong and manly, citrus, fresh and delicious. The presentation is very modern. I love.
Brooke j.
University Place, WA
a very unique sleek look on something we all need the use. not to mention, its sleek look goes with its sleek scent, very very heart emlting and very attractive.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Do you like the women or mens version of this better? classic sent for sure!
Abel C.