212 by Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray

by Carolina Herrera

This fragrance was created by the house of Carolina Herrera with perfumer Alberto Morillas and released in 2012. A wonderful citrus blend with creative spicy accents wrapped in a warm and inviting base. A limited edition fragrance created to celebrate...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 212 by Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray!
Clayton A.
Camellia st.
Purchased at: Macy's
The Best Carolina Herrera Cologne! A little goes a long way. Doesn't take too many sprays to last all day. It has a crispy fresh scent. It makes you feel like you just showered every time you smell it. Anybody would be happy to have this as a gift.
Angela S.
I like this one, but not sure if I would buy again. I like the smell but doesn't stay on long. Sometimes it seem the smell changes. It's a nice bottle. Pricey for the smell in my opinion.
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park , NJ
Para los hombres me parece que es uno de los mejores perfumes del mundo me gusta muchísimo y siempre llama la atención un hombre que huela rico
Mone V.
Naperville, IL
I love this smells... My boyfriend like so much too. I gave as gift and my boyfriend loved.
Valéria B.
Brookline, MA
That's my brother's favorite so I got it for him for his birthday and he was thrilled and everywhere he goes he gets complements.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I bought this perfume to my brother and he loves, the small it is so nice, it is a good gift.
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
My boyfriend use this perfume and i fall i love even more when he wears ittttt
My boyfriend use this perfume and i fall i love even more when he wears ittttt
Karli G.
Las Vegas, NV
A really nice smell, bought for my husband (32) for christmas, he really likes the smell.
Armando G.
Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila, Mexico.
212 by Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Armando G.
Es un aroma excelente y de mis favoritos, un perfume para usar de día y a diario, excelente para cualquier temporada ya que es muy fresco y que dura todo el día! Con notas amaderas y florales es una fragancia perfecta para cualquier persona!
Blogqatar T.
Doha
2,012 reviews
 212 Perfume by Carolina Herrera, Designed to celebrate the creativity and color of street art, 212 for women is a limited-edition fragrance. Often described as a powdery, floral perfume, it contains a variety of citrus, woodsy and sweet notes. It's not that strong wears off easily but I am going to give it a cautious thumbs up.

Looking for your answer?