BY 212

A long-lasting, off-beat, light floral fragrance with musk undertones. Personifies today's playfully hip, modern Cinderella. For an exciting fragrance experience that wraps the wearer in an intrigue.SKU:ADIB007VTSVL8 see more...

Jessy L.
This perfume gives it to my boyfriend and to this day fascinates me, uses it in special occasions, is persistent which guarantees us more duration because it is only necessary to apply a small amount.I recommend it for this Valentine .. ideal !!
RAISA R.
Doral, FL
El olor de este perfume es espectacular! Carolina herrera de los mejores! El precio es bueno, la botella no enamora pero la esencia del perfume sí. La botella puede mejorar un poco!
Anna B.
Washington, DC
Very crisp, clean, scent. I got this as a gift for Christmas from a family friend and I loved it. I also got a LOT of compliments. Living in northern Brazil at the time this was like a breath of cool, fresh air in the hottest days. Sadly I ran out after one year but I used it all the time!
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
Love this fragrance!! Elegant and fresh
A perfect gift for the moder woman
Cris S.
LLo amoooooo y es qur su fragancia es tan fresca que es uno de mis favoritos, lo he usado por mucho tiempo y no deja de fascinarme, si les gusts los aromas frascos esta será una de sus consentidas.
Jessy L.
The fragrance for women is as exquisite as the version for men?
Jessy L.
la fragancia para mujer es tan exquisita como la version para hombres?