212 by Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by keismar carolina a.

BY 212

212 by Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Patty G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my signature scent I love this perfume wear it everyday. It smells soo good and lasts all day I usually buy mines at Macy's. The packaging is very cute and his floral notes would definitely recommend to others!
Jessica S.
BROOKLYN, NY
My face perfume ever! So fresh and clean smelling! It's a mix of floral and musk. It's long lasting. I like the bottle shape because if your traveling you can just throw one bulb in your bag.
Lindsay M.
Round Rock, TX
This is my everyday perfume. I have been wearing it for 8 years! It has a very light, clean feel to it. I can wear it in summer or winter. The packaging is pretty cool and has two smaller bottles.
Stacey C.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite go to perfume. It's not super strong where I feel like it's too much, but one spray does go a long way. It's not a supreme sweet smelling one. It's my daily perfume.
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
The perfume has more flowery notes but the base notes musk makes it more of modern fragrance. Its long lasting perfume and something which i love to wear for work or to more formal places. Love the perfume and it has a very different bottle :)
Daiana B.
I LOVE this perfume. The fragance is absolutely amazing and long lasting.The only thing I would change is the shape of the bottle but that's just me.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
For me this is one of the best eau de toilette, I just love this perfum, I feel powerful with it
keismar carolina a.
doral, FL
Me encanta este perfume, lo adoro, su aroma dulce es perfecto para cualquier ocasión!
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK
This is by far one of my favorite perfumes! It lasts all day and never gets old.
Stephanie V.
Sanford, FL
This perfume smells amazing on me and I love the package it is also very long lasting which is a must on any perfume I buy