BY COLUMBIA PICTURES

When cops Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) join the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go under cover as high-school students. They trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, and set out to shut down a dangerous drug ring. But, as time goes on, Schmidt and Jenko discover that high school is nothing like it was just a few years earlier -- and, what's more, they must again confront the teenage terror and anxiety they thought they had left behind.

• Can't remember, did they make a sequel to this. I love th...7 Answers
  • Is 21 jump street 2 better than the first one. Because I ...42 Answers
  • What's your favorite scene in this movie? 28 Answers
21 Jump Street
  • "This movie is great it had me laughing the whole way threw and it doesn't hurt one bit tha channing tatum is one of the main characters and jonah hill is hilarious in all the movies he plays in" in 107 reviews
  • "This movie was hilarious and I'm the biggest Tatum fan so any movie he is in I'll be watching, but Jonah Hill is soo funny too." in 60 reviews
  • "this is such a funny movie , I like the story behind it , and im gonna sound like most girls now cause CHANNING TATUM IS SO HOT !js lol" in 44 reviews
  • "This movie is absolutely hilarious throughout the entire film-- Even my mother laughed at the majority of the comments. " in 16 reviews
  • "This movie is hilarious 22 jump street was even more funny i could not stop laughing those guys are such great actors" in 11 reviews
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Review for: Sony Pictures 21 Jump Street [2012/blu-ray/dol Dig 5.1/ws/2.40/eng] more...
I'm a huge Channing Tatum fan so of course I was going to watch this. They are so funny and this movie was so fun to watch, it must have been fun to film for them as well. It's not overwhelmingly long so you won't get bored, and the jokes are so outrageous and that's why its so funny. They pretty much go undercover to a high school I think to find drugs or something. Love their acting and the story line, I would love to see this again.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is hilairous. About two cops who go undercover as high school students to make a huge drug bust. The best part is when they take the drugs and start tripping out while talking to one of the teachers and the run around the school like complete idiots
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It was an okay movie but it just didn’t really hold my attention like 22 Jumpstreet did. I always see bits and pieces of it but it’s not really funny to me. I think the second movie was more action packed and entertaining with Ice cube.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Review for: Sony Pictures 21 Jump Street [2012/dvd/dol Dig 5.1/ws/2.40/eng/latin Amer/sub0 more...
21 jump street is such a great movie. The actors are perfect for the part and it is SO hilarious. You will probably laugh almost the entire movie. They become such a great team.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
I am not as much of a sucker for this movie as everyone else claims to be. I think the humor is elementary and everything seems to be pretty silly. The humor is often times awkward, which works to an advantage if you ind awkward comedy funny but much of the movie kept me wondering how people get paid millions to do this.
Msbaez25 B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is perfectly cast.  It is funny and action packed.  I especially like the part with the Chicken truck.  You will have to watch and see what I mean. If you are familiar with the original TV series, then you will enjoy this movie even more.  Plus, it has Ice Cube!
Josh S.
Triangle, VA
Such a funny movie! There is great synergy between Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum! The plot might not make sense at some parts (grown men as teens?) but the comedy and action at some scenes makes it all come together in a beautiful way! Gotta go some HFS and watch this movie again!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Great movie! I have two teenagers and they especially loved this movie. I think it’s great for a family night with older children. The comedy aspect was perfect and we all couldn’t stop laughing.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is a hilarious remake. I love how they made it so funny and modern. It is a must watch, in fact I am going to re watch this asap. It is fun for the family to watch together. Love the humor and action.  I totally recommend this. I hope they make more.
Brittney W.
Oxford
I don't like too many new movies, but this one made its way into my top 10. I never stop laughing when I watch this. The actors are perfect for their roles. Do yourself a favor and watch today!
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Is 21 jump street 2 better than the first one. Because I loved the 1st
raven b.
Needles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
How many times have you seen this movie ?
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
How many of you just wanted to see it because Channing Tatum was in it?
Michelle R.
What's your favorite scene in this movie?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Who has seen this movie?