21 in. 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Self Propelled Lawn Mower uploaded by Chanon C.21 in. 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Self Propelled Lawn Mower uploaded by Chanon C.

BY EGO

The torque of gas without the noise, mess and fumes. The EGO 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Mower delivers long-lasting power, rapid charging and durability in all weather conditions. The advanced EGO POWER+ 56-Volt battery uses industry-leading Arc-Lithium technology to deliver Power Beyond Belief and is compatible with all EGO POWER+ products. see more...

Review (1)
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Got this as an alternative to a gas mower & I am really really impressed. There's a $399 version (that isn't self propelled) but I ended up going with the $499 version that is & I'm glad. I don't have a huge lawn space, so the battery holds up for me just fine. I really love that you just take our the battery, charge it up (it takes about 60min) & then you're good to go. Very eco friendly & lightweight. It also folds up for great storage, & barely takes up any space.