BY KARITY COSMETICS

21 Super Highly Pigmented FULL SIZE Shadows for creating dramatic or everyday looks.;Professional formula made to deliver a smooth finish that's smudge resistant.;Long lasting, easily blendable eye shadows that can be applied wet or dry.;Shadow colors... see more...

Sharie N.
I love this palette. It is very pigmented and versatile. I can use this for practically any look. This is my go to.
D'Angela M.
Houston
Loved this eyeshadow palette. Very pretty and vibrant colors . Easy to blend, and there isn’t too much fall out.
Crystal M.
Pasadena , TX
Would highly recommend for colourful makeup looks. Easy to blend. It has great pigmentation.
Abby B.
lake charles, LA
I love this eyeshadow palette. It’s very affordable i love the fact that they’re bold colors i would recommend to others and would buy again if i ever run out.
Sara F.
Lakewood , WA
The pigment is insane for this indie brand. I was pleasantly surprised. I use this about once a week. I’m so happy with it that I bought doubles of my palettes to keep in my kit. Would buy, and would recommend.
Sara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
This was definitely an “out of my comfort zone” palette for me- as a queen of the nude smoky eye, I don’t use bright colors like this a lot, but I love this palette. Very pigmented and blends nicely, and creates so many fun, bold looks. My biggest complaint is that I find that the yellow isn’t quite as pigmented as I’d like it to be- it’s the reason I bought the palette in the first place, and just kind of gets lost in most of my looks. But, overall, it’s fun to play with the colors.
Ja’nae💋 B.
Jersey City, NJ
Highly pigmented and easy to blend. This is the only pallete i have that has no fall out or kick back. One dip into pan is enough. You dont even have to build up the eyeshadow.
Ray A.
Tallahassee , FL
Hands down the most buttery and pigmented shadows I have ever tried. I love this palette so much. It’s very simple and great for beginner makeup artist. Just by the look in the photo even with the crappy lighting (sorry about that) you tell that the pigment is amazing. 21 Highly Pigmented Professional Eyeshadow Palette Eye Shadow Makeup Kit Set Pro Palette High-end Formula (Matte) by Karity Cosmetics
Ashley M.
Denton
Absolutely love this palette. I highly recommend it. It's super pigmented and all the colors are so pretty and easy to work with. If you don't have it you should get it and it's affordable.
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
First of, I just wanna say that I absolutely love this brand. The fact that they're cruelty free, vegan, and paraben free, WHILE donating a meal to an animal in shelter for EVERY palette they sell, is just amazing! Now about this palette, i love how it costs $19, and it has this much shade range. The pigments are also great, definitely worth more than what they're selling it for. This is a great palette for festivals, creative out of the box looks, and just plain fun. I definitely recommend this palette.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
I've seen this brand a lot in ads. What do y'all think? How is the pigmentation? Good quality makeup? Long lasting?
Paula K.
Edmonton
I’m new to higher end makeup. How does this really perform compared to Urban Decay Too Faced or Morphe?
Codie W.
Chesterton, IN
REALLY wanting to try this palette. Ive seen it on IG and it seems so amazing. Who has tried it and can tell me their honest opinions on it?
Allison T.
I’ve been really interested in these karity eyeshadows, but are they chalky? Do they have pigment? I’m curious. 21 Highly Pigmented Professional Eyeshadow Palette Eye Shadow Makeup Kit Set Pro Palette High-end Formula (Matte) by Karity Cosmetics
Tori M.