BY KARITY COSMETICS

21 Super Highly Pigmented FULL SIZE Shadows for creating dramatic or everyday looks.;Professional formula made to deliver a smooth finish that's smudge resistant.;Long lasting, easily blendable eye shadows that can be applied wet or dry.;Shadow colors... see more...

Deana K.
Dewitt, Mi
Their eye shadows are really pigmented and have great pay off. It has hardly any fall out. But they really stain your eyelids, especially the brighter pink eyeshadows.
Sydney M.
Whitehall
THIS PALLET! Oh my lord! Greatest pallet I’ve ever got! It is so pigmented and does not stain your lid once so ever! These colors blend well and transition so easily! I’m so happy i bought this! And for such a good price to
Xtina S.
jacksonville
This palette blew me away... Karity is such an underrated brand and it makes me sad . They're mattes are insanely smooth and pigmented and very reasonably priced... like they should and could really charge a lot more for these products because they're that amazing. They're one of the few palettes I've purchased that I know I will use up . Such a. Great formula and by far my favorite . I hope Karity soon gets the recognition they deserve for their amazing products . I want to try their lip products soon too, I bet they're just as great
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
I love this palette. So much that I went and recommended it to so many others! They were just starting out as a company when I bought from them. And this is still my go to palette for bright colors. The pigment is insane. The prices are great. Customer service is superb.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Pretty pigmented shadows. If you’re looking for a very pigmented palette then thr search is over . It has a nice packaging but mind you it doesnt have a mirror . It’s my first time using this brand and it didn’t failed me. It’s the palette that anyone could hope for . It’s an all in one palette.
Deidre H.
This is my main palette at the moment. I use it for everything. I use "Nimbus" for my eyebrows when I want a more subtle brow. And right now I'm stuck on orange for Autumn so mixing "Coquet" and "Vegas". The picture has those colours and Vegas is dusted over my Vinyl lipstick by Karity! All of the colours are super pigmented and last all daylong!
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
My favorite palette in the world. Nothing compares to this palette I swear. I’m obsessed and use this for almost every look I do. I can’t find a palette with so many colors that I can use and amazing pigmentation like this. My favorite brand and product. I’ve hit pan on most of the colors and the pink is the best. Best amount of money I’ve spent.
Brittany S.
Las Vegas
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! I was sad when Morphe discontinued their 35B palette so i was looking for an alternative & came across this beauty & OMG it does not disappoint. The most pigmented palette i own & the shades blend out so easily. I use this palette almost daily & if you dont have it.... seriously get it.
DivaE F.
I own every product this company has to offer. At least the ones that sold out! The staying power of the shadows is amazing! Great formulas easy to use. The pricing is good. You must try this company!
Hailey T.
This palette is just wow !!! This is the only palette you will need for bright colours. I find myself using it with almost every look i do !!! And I absolutely ADORE that karity gives a meal to a "furry friend" for every palette purchased ! Get your paws on this bad boy !
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
I've seen this brand a lot in ads. What do y'all think? How is the pigmentation? Good quality makeup? Long lasting?
Paula K.
Edmonton
I’m new to higher end makeup. How does this really perform compared to Urban Decay Too Faced or Morphe?
Codie W.
Chesterton, IN
REALLY wanting to try this palette. Ive seen it on IG and it seems so amazing. Who has tried it and can tell me their honest opinions on it?
Allison T.
I’ve been really interested in these karity eyeshadows, but are they chalky? Do they have pigment? I’m curious. 21 Highly Pigmented Professional Eyeshadow Palette Eye Shadow Makeup Kit Set Pro Palette High-end Formula (Matte) by Karity Cosmetics
Tori M.