BY KARITY COSMETICS

A professional palette featuring 21 highly-pigmented eye shadows infused with soothing botanicals. Dazzle your eyes with 21 highly-pigmented shades. Create countless looks with a wide range of shades. Can be applied with eyeshadow brush, foam tip... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dawn K.
franklin, tennessee
For the very affordable price point and impeccable quality, Karity cannot be beat! This is my first purchase from them and I was blown away. Bought directly from their website and got the palette, eyelid primer and 4/20 bonus shade Mary Jane for $30! Love it!!! Has a little fallout but nothing that you don’t already experience with other highly pigmented eyeshadows.
Jessica J.
Fredericton
Many of the shadows do have great pigmentation, but I do like a bold look and often like to wet them for maximum colour output. They are difficult to blend when wet, and I found they creased and faded by the end of the day. They do have some fallout too. Great colour variety though and would likely be perfect for someone newer to beauty.
Chryel S.
Baltimore
Karity has the best affordable palette 🎨 . Their eyeshadows are so pigment and blend able. I had never heard of this company but would always see ads for their eyeshadow palette. So glad I decided to order from them! Just peachy!
Kelsey B.
Philadelphia
I have this palette in matte. It is HIGHLY pigmented but there is a little fallout. Definitely worth the $27. I don’t wear a lot of bright shades but for the price, I couldn’t pass it up. Give the company a shot. The shipping was ultra quick too!!!!
Alexa S.
The payoff of these eyeshadows is insane! You will not find a better palette at this price point, but you may not be able to find anything better than this in general. The colors are vibrant, they blend well, they have a great staying power, and everything else you want in an eyeshadow. I swear by Karity. 21 Highly Pigmented Professional Eyeshadow Palette Eye Shadow Makeup Kit Set Pro Palette High-end Formula (Frost, Shimmer)
DivaE F.
I own every product this company has to offer. At least the ones that sold out! The staying power of the shadows is amazing! Great formulas easy to use. The pricing is good. You must try this company!
Jilleen F.
Hemet
This is hands down the best eyeshadow palette for the price. These are extremely pigmented, blend really well, and are less than 30 dollars. My ONLY con is that they are made in China. If they were made in the US, Europe or Canada, they would be my #1 eyeshadow. But if you don’t care where they are made, then these are the best.
Valerie W.
Fort Wayne
I am insanely impressed with this palette! The colors are super pigmented and go on the skin nicely and it is also very buildible if you want even more color and more pop! I’ve been recommending this palette to all my friends!
Cecine B.
Albuquerque, NM
Very pigmented and a good selection of bright colors for more wild nights. The price point is almost to good to be true, but these heavily pigmented, large pans really hold up. There's a little bit more fallout than I would like but I am a big fan!
LIZZIE H.
Whitehall
Absolutely love Karity and this palette! The pigmentation is great and they are easy to blend. I found Karity through Instagram while on my beauty page. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for some color.