BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

Elizabeth L.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't plan on seeing this until I realized Robert Rodriguez directed it and noticed Adrian Brody, who's brilliant in everything from The Pianist to Tori Amos' music video "A Sorta Fairytale," was one of the leads. Go in expecting a scare, a well-realized sci-fi setting, and some gruesome bits, but don't think that's all Predators has to offer -- the story starts with a good mystery, and surpasses genre expectations by playing with trust and viewer expectations -- if you liked the twists of Identity, it's likely you'll find yourself in enjoyable company with this plot.

Recommended if you like: District 9, Identity, Cabin in the Woods.
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Brooo this is such a throwback, this movie had me soo scared omg, Never have i seen a movie involving alien type things with locs. I had nightmares back to backk. Still was that good though lol but def a classic!
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I remember my mom watching this when I was younger, I thought it was so creepy and weird, lol, now I own it, and watch it from time to time, kind of a sci fi classic :)
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
This movie was alright. Of course Ive seen them all and will continue to do so. They make the Aliens looks so cool and real !
Breanna B.
Good effects! Really love what Blueray does for the picture quality. The aliens are so awesome.
xiomara p.
Hampton, VA
This movie was awesome. although I'm not into Sci-Fi it was believeable. don't watch with kids
Moniquea A.
Fort Worth, TX
They are the coolest scary monster. i was scared and intriqued all at once.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Amusing movie with a interesting story it makes wonder more about the Predator's origin but it's not that good as the old movies but much better than Alien vs. Predator (these movies sucks). I don't think this is a "Must Watch" for fans, there are better stories than this one.
Danielle M.
Edmonton, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So good! not as good as some of the older stuff but definitely something i would watch again. turn the lights out and make some popcorn! this one is a gooder
Cada ves que la pasan en la TV la veo es muy buena , me gusta cuando luchan juntos a la mujer