BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I love every single movie associated with this movie. I love syfy and gore. Aliens had me hooked and then Predators just made me want to meet these ugly dread headed beings. Everything 20th Century FOX turns to gold.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
This is really good movie. It did the original justice. This movie is a definite must see. If anyone is a big fan of the original movie, you will love the remake. I guarantee.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
If you like aliens and syfy and action, you'll like this movie! I saw it when it was first released and I loved it - just gory and creepy enough!
Venessa M.
How could you go wrong with this movie? very well made for its time!! think I'm going to watch it right now!
Laura G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
When I first saw this movie it scared me because I was a child. Now I think the movie is pretty cool.
Fernando F.
Muito bom, cara que baita filme, nem olhei, mas deve ser ótimo, capaz nem seu, hahahah