BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

brandy g.
Placerville, CA
i've never worked in an office type setting but I can imagine this is how it could be at times. I really enjoy Office Space. It's just one of those movies you either love or hate.
Kimberly B.
It wasn't AS funny as everyone had claimed it would be, but I do like the nice twist it has in the end. I'm not sure how accurate this is to "cubical" life but t matches how I thought it wold be .
Zehava A.
Tarzana
I haven't watch this but I heard about it and just by looking at it it seems very very funny and I heard that it's very funny and I would really want to look into watch you get soon
Tara G.
Ottawa, OH
This movie is an oldie, but a goodie. So many funny one liners. It's not on my list of favorites however. Still a must see at least once.
ciara p.
This movie is a cult classic. Its very funny, But I cant watch it to much. But I know a lot of people who enjoy it.
Lisa B.
For anyone that works in cubical land, this movie is a must! It accurately depicts your workday and is funny to boot.