BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
This is my absolute number one favorite movie of all time! I legit used to watch it every single day. It’s soooo funny. Very goofy, and yet has a good ending. I like the overall moral of this movie. I felt like I could’ve been in with their click. I would totally recommend. PLEASE WATCH THE MOVIE
Rachael G.
Overland park, KS
At first glance, Napoleon Dynamite is a quirky comedy about the life a teenager in a small town. Upon further examination, however, it is the utterly soul crushing tale of a boy who is doomed to live out the rest of his insignificant life in the middle of nowhere. I love this movie, and if you aren't in an over-analytical mood, it is a great laugh. If you are, it is one of the most depressing films you could ever watch.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I remember the first time I watched Napoleon Dynamite I didnt think it was funny at all. The second time, I thought it was so weird and funny. I used to watch it all the time. It's a very quirky movie. That's all I can really say about it. Love it. :)
Peggy C.
I didn't know what to think when I first saw this. I had no idea the current culture of the plains states were so stuck in the 80s! I'm not sure why this is in the games category, but for movies, I highly recommend this quirky fun comedy.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I had never watched Napoleon Dynamite because I thought it was going to be a really stupid movie well when I meet my husband we watched together and I was sooo wrong I thought the movie was hillerious. Needless to say we now own the movie!!!
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Cracked us up; silly and super quirky, it kept us laughing throughout. I will say, since time has passed from the release date, I enjoy watching it now and again. No matter what day of the week it is, I would still Vote for Pedro. :)
Bella M.
This movie is over all a pretty great one. I think it will always be a cult classic with my age group, and it brings back fond memories from middle school for me. Its a well done movie and is really enjoyable over all. I would totally recommend anyone to watch it!
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Everybody raves about how amazing this movie is and its okay. There are some funny parts but I really don't see what all the hype is about. People gave it way more credit.
Jasmine E.
Yes! You either love it or hate it, and I'm one of those that loves this movie. One of the few in my life I have watched a dozen times and it is still funny!
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Gamer Expert Level 3
I think this movie is great! My fur end and I used to watch it all the time in high school and quote it. It's a good, clean, funny movie!